Why Didn't I See It? Waking Up From Every Parent's Nightmare
Agencies and organizations are encouraged and invited to participate in our resource fair on Thursday, April 10.
5:30 p.m. - Resource Fair and Networking
6:30 p.m. - Education Forum - Hear real life stories and life saving information
8:00 p.m. - Question and Answer Time
Did you know:
- In 2013 twice as many people died of drug overdoses than from car accidents?
- In 2012, there were 48 drug-related deaths in Kenosha County?
- Heroin is cheap, just $10 or $20, and increasing popularity has made the drug easier to get?
- Most of those who die from drug overdose, first use opiates in early high school?
- The number of heroin cases processed by the state crime lab has steadily increased in almost EVERY Wisconsin county?
When & Where
Kenosha County Division of Health
To assure the delivery of health services necessary to prevent disease, maintain and promote health, and to protect and preserve a healthy environment for all citizens of Kenosha County regardless of ethnic origin, cultural and economic resources.