San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Come join us for The Resolution Project's annual gala, Resolve 2013! Taking place at the Harvard Club of New York City, it is going to be an unforgettable evening dedicated to philanthropy. The program will include an impressive live auction by Sotheby’s, creative installations for exploring our areas of impact in sustainability, and a silent auction. We hope to see you there!
- OPEN BAR and light fare
- Live auction by Sotheby’s; silent auction
- Creative, interactive installations featuring the work of our global network of Resolution Fellows
- Exclusive VIP afterparty
- Please share this with your friends! We are building support and awareness for a great organization, and we would greatly appreciate your help!
The mission of The Resolution Project is to develop socially-responsible young leaders and empower them to make a positive impact today. We identify promising undergraduate students with new ideas for solving social problems, and provide them with the seed funding, support, and mentorship they need to turn their ideas into action. We currently have more than 100 Resolution Fellows, working on all six inhabited continents, addressing important issues including education, access to water, sustainable agriculture, healthcare, technology, energy efficiency, women's empowerment, and human rights. Our Resolution Fellows are working with some of the world's most vulnerable communities, at home and abroad, and implementing groundbreaking solutions to affect real and positive change.
TICKET LEVEL DETAILS:
- Regular Admission: $100 ($135 after 10/10)
- Event + VIP Party: $250 ($350 after 10/10)
- Individual Event Supporter: 2 VIP Tickets, 2 Regular Tickets, and Name Recognition in Program (If Purchased by 9/30)
- Individual Event Benefactor: 6 VIP Tickets, or 2 VIP Tickets and 10 Regular Tickets, and Superior Name Recognition in Program (If Purchased by 9/30)
- Corporate Event/In-Kind Sponsor Packages: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Resolution Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Contributions to The Resolution Project in the United States are tax-exempt to the extent provided by law.