1st Annual Inspiration 4 Life Resolution Revolution: ZUMBATHON!
February 9th, 2013 from 8AM to 12PM @ the San Antonio College Gyms
Join us! As we celebrate health, fun, and ZUMBA! Bring your family, your friends and your children to our FREE to the public health fair & dance the day away at our 1st Annual ZUMBATHON!
- FREE to the public health fair with multiple local vendors from all over our wonderful city.
- Celebrity participants at our 4 hour event with 2 Hours of nonstop Zumba! Come dance with our local celebrities.
- Enjoy an exciting performance by San Antonio's own Patsy Torres!
- Zumba catered to children & adult seniors. Fun for everyone!
- Fitness Fashion Show
- Celebrity Guest Appearances by Patsy Torres, Rita Verreos, Miss San Antonio and Miss Fiesta
- Youth Zumba
- FREE Goody bags sponsored by BeWell365 and RM Tax Center
- So many more special surprises and added entertainment
- Discover new moves with Official Zumba Instructors
- Join as an individual, team or bring your entire family
- Explore the many programs Inspiration 4 Life provides for the city of San Antonio and around the world and how you can fit in
- Fundraise and be an agent of change
- Door Prizes
- all proceeds raised through registrations will fund Inspiration 4 Life's Free Services and Programs that have been running since 2009: Non Profit Inspiration 4 Life Radio, TV, Web Networks/Media and new FIT Program.
- Health Fair: FREE to the public!
- Adults and Students: $10
- Children 12 & Under: FREE
- Be Well 365, www.bewell365tx.com
- NFIT Magazing, www.getnside.com
- Inspiration4Life, www.inspiration4life.org
- Dream Center SA
- Public Beat
When & Where
Inspiration 4 Life - www.inspiration4life.org
Inspiration 4 Life is a Community Based Organization and Media Outlet, dedicated to promoting healthy lifestyle education and providing Inspiration, Motivation, Transformation, Restoration and Hope with "All Aspects of Life" resources for all demographics in San Antonio and to those from around the World. We advocate and educate to those who struggle with obesity, health issues, low self-esteem, awareness issues, unemployment, homelessness, all types of abuse, finances, and so much more, with resources that contribute to a strong and healthy life as an individual or as a family unit. We serve as a Voice through our Radio, TV and Web Show Programs to over 76 Countries around the World, plus Hands on Action by Giving Back with our Free Health, Fitness, Wellness and more to the Communities of San Antonio. We are here to Impact, Save and Change Lives.
Visit us & learn more @ www.inspiration4life.org