Research to Start-Up Techcelerator Information Session
If you or anyone in your department has considered starting a company involving the commercialization of Penn State Hershey research, this is an excellent opportunity to come and discuss your ideas and get a brief introduction to the process.
This FREE 90 minute overview educates Penn State Hershey faculty and researchers on the steps necessary to take their research from the labs to starting, managing, and growing their own business.
At this brief meeting the following topics will be included:
- overview of Penn State's intellectual property policies
- overview of key business issues to consider including how to better understand the market opportunity
- early stage financing and opportunities for funding at Penn State Hershey
- how to begin the commercialization process with Penn State Hershey's Office of Technology Development
- importance of filing a Technology Disclosure with Penn State
Hope you will join us on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 from:
8:00 am - 10:00 am in C3626
12:00 noon - 2:00 pm in C3860
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm in C3860
Questions? Please contact Tech_Dev_Events@hmc.psu.edu