San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Hey Chicago, now that the 2nd Polar Vortex has passed, are you ready for a change of season? Join us at the next Chicago Salesforce User Group Meeting as we review the features and functionality scheduled to be part of the Spring '14 Release.
When: Thursday, February 6th, 2014.
2PM - Welcome & Announcements
2:15 - 3:30PM - Kevin Zaccone, Cloud Success Technologist from Salesforce.com will present the Spring '14 Release.
3:30 to 3:45PM - Break
3:45 to 4:30PM - West Monroe Partners, our meeting sponsor presenting "The User Impact of Integrating Salesforce.com w/ Outlook and Mobile Devices."
- Discuss some of the implications of how a user interacts with their Mobile Devices when their Outlook/Exchange is integrated with Salesforce.com and they are using the mobile app.
- Understand the overall impact to user’s daily life and how to help them with that transition.
4:30 to 5PM - We'll have a short break, then end with Group Therapy, where "Users Help Users".
Like to learn more about what's coming in the release? Check out this Salesforce.com "Spring '14 Preview"
Questions/Comments, please email us at: Chicago@salesforceusergroups.com
Thanks and stay warm!!
Denise, Gina and Cecile
About our Meeting Sponsor: West Monroe Partners is a full service business strategy and IT consulting firm, headquartered in Chicago. Our Customer Experience team combines deep industry experience, proven sales, marketing, and service methodology and process improvement expertise with advanced technical knowledge to help organizations create the CRM strategies, tools, and resources to support strategic goals.
When & Where
Chicago Salesforce User Group
The Chicago Salesforce User Group was established in 2008 and serves the metro Chicago area. The group is led by Denise Carbone & Gina Skocilich.
- Follow us on Twitter @ChicagoSFDCUG
- "Like" us on Facebook: Chicago Salesforce User Group
- Check out the groups in the Success Community: Chicago User Group
Questions/Comments, NEW email: Chicago@Salesforceusergroups.com