Repurposing Business Training - Kick Off Saturday
Saturday, August 2, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (PDT)
Mountain View, CA
What does it take to get equipped with a biblical worldview of work and business?
The Institute has developed a 13-week training that has profoundly changed the thinking and work practices of hundreds of people. They have found out how to integrate their work and faith, and discover how to work with Purpose.
Come and join us to see how you can be part of the next training cycle, and experience these life changes for yourself!
Some Topics Covered:
- Business IS Ministry and what the Bible says about business,
- Repurposing Business and practical tools and frameworks,
- Ways in which God repurposes - don't miss His sign posts!
- Success to Significance - what do we pursue?
- Calling and some common reasons for "missing it"
You can find more info here: http://inst.net/training/index.html?tab=t5
Contact Linh Ly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
***Registration is required to attend this event, since we need a head count for hospitality purposes. Light breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will be provided.***
When & Where
"Repurposing leaders and corporations to discover and implement personal and corporate callings, thereby transforming communities and nations."