Rentals - Learn the Ropes!
Friday, November 22, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 1:15 PM (EST)
With the rental market ever-increasing, this is a must have course for every agent!
"Rentals - Learn the Ropes!" will cover a variety of topics including:
- Renters: Who they are, why their are more renters in the marketplace, and what you need to know about rentals
- Landlords/Owners: Learn to work with them and thoroughly review facilitating and writing lease applications
- Property Management requirements according to the Real Estate Commission and how to stay clear of license law violations and avoid the rental pitfalls
- Lease Purchases vs. Lease Options: Learn the difference between the two and review the forms used for each
- Review guidelines and typical terms for a Lease and Lease Purchase
Continuing Education Provided By:
School Code: 1018
School Approval Expires: 12/31/2015
When & Where
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers is a full-service real estate brokerage with more than 1700 sales associates, each with access to 25 offices throughout metro Atlanta and North Georgia. The company commits its resources to providing the finest environment for its real estate agents including technology, training and marketing.