Rentals - Learn the Ropes!
Friday, May 17, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 1:15 PM (EDT)
Atlanta, United States
With the rental market ever-increasing, this is a must have course for every agent!
"Rentals - Learn the Ropes!" will cover a variety of topics including:
- Renters: Who they are, why their are more renters in the marketplace, and what you need to know about rentals
- Landlords/Owners: Learn to work with them and thoroughly review facilitating and writing lease applications
- Property Management requirements according to the Real Estate Commission and how to stay clear of license law violations and avoid the rental pitfalls
- Lease Purchases vs. Lease Options: Learn the difference between the two and review the forms used for each
- Review guidelines and typical terms for a Lease and Lease Purchase
Continuing Education Provided By:
School Code: 1018
School Approval Expires: 12/31/2015
When & Where
Metro Brokers Academy of Real Estate
The Metro Brokers Academy of Real Estate offers one of the most comprehensive continuing education curriculums available in the metro Atlanta area. Whether you're looking for a new career or need post-license and continuing education, the Metro Brokers Academy of Real Estate delivers.
In-class real estate courses are taught by leading educators with years of teaching skill and training experience. We have seven convenient metro Atlanta class locations.