San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
CEO Space “is” a new kind of trade show that employs the use of meals vs the old model of booths.
See Me appointment cards developed by CEO Space qualifies new customers and other resources ranging from manufactures to investors to meet with you during the evening each night of the trade show, typically in groups. At 9:00, at 10:00 and at 11:00 you have usually three turns of qualified new meetings for one week, five times a year.
During the day you can run your existing business, just as you do now day by day, or if your business is virtual, you can “check-in” on things while meeting with new customers.
There is a training component which delivers 30 hours of professionals credits which are issued for licensed professionals attending in all categories in all 50 USA States. Plus professionals gain more clients in one week of time than many develop in over months or a full years of time.
There are around 50 training sessions during each trade show and a typical CEO will look at the schedule and select five to eight trainings they may need right now while never missing the meals that work like booths to drive new customers into their business.
CEO’s have elected to attend five times a year replacing advertising and marketing budgets for the one global trade show that is formatted from the business owner and improved by the business owner five times year.
CEO Space is the only trade show in the world that guarantee’s we must speed up your business or we refund your full membership before you leave the building… as we insist on our members winning.
CEO Space provides a low one-time pay for a lifetime membership as the asset that rises in value over time and use. Is there anything else you like to know, to make a tax saving lifetime membership acquisition?
CEO Space Founders Bio 2011
Jack Duffie bio
Jack Duffie has served in several corporate positions including sales management and marketing. As a corporate trainer he has traveled the globe helping companies increase their bottom line and run more efficiently. Recently he played a pivotal role in launching a successful ‘tea spa’ business for celebrities in Nashville, Tennessee, Music City to the world.
While serving as a member of the presidential advisory council with National Safety Associates, Jack equipped business leaders in the United States, Europe and Mexico with tools to help them work less, earn more, and enjoy greater satisfaction.
Jack is an accomplished entrepreneur and business owner who now serves as Senior Vice President of Sales for CEO Space. As an owner of two direct sales companies, he knows what it takes to reach the top. Jack has addressed audiences of 10,000 to 20,000 people to train them on how to build their team to increase sales and increase the bottom line. Whether your business is in a slump, thriving or you're on a mission to change the world--- don't miss Jack’s indisputable secrets to success for long-term sustainability and prosperity.
Free coaching for potential members that schedules an appointment with me prior to Monday's meeting.
You need motivated to expand your Business Skill Set, Capital, Vision & Relationships with Authenticity,
WHICH WILL ALLOW YOU TO LIVE YOUR DREAMS NOT YOUR FEARS....
Have questions contact John R Hobbs 239-404-2871 or email@example.com
CEO Space, Director
Continuing Education Credits Offered For Attendees That Attend A CEO Space Form
· This program qualifies for (CLE) Continued Legal Education hours. Credit varies from State to State.
· Credits have been applied for Insurance Credits; credits pending. Credits vary from State to State.
· This program has been approved for Nursing Continuing Education Credits. Credits vary from State to State.
· Preferred Systems, Inc. is registered with he National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) which has approved this program for 34.5 CPE credit hours. Preferred Systems, Inc. is a registered sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
· Preferred Systems, Inc. is an approved provider of Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Continuing Education Credits, CE Sponsor ID # 1718. This program has been approved for 15 credit hours.
· This program is approved for 29 Continuing Education Credits for the National Board for Certified Counselors and Marriage and Family Therapist. Preferred Systems, Inc. is an approved provider of NBCC continuing education credits.
· The Society of Financial Examiners has approved this program for 29 Continuing Education Hours.
· The Insurance Regulatory Examiners Society has approved this program for 29 Continuing Education Hours.
· This program has been approved for 32.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR Recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
· This program has been approved for 29 Credit hours -The National Association for Addiction Professionals – NAADC. Preferred Systems, Inc. is an Approved Provider #758
· 29 Continuing education hours for the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. Preferred Systems, Inc, is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider – Provider #451009-09
· 29 Category A continuing education hours for Certified Athletic Trainers. Preferred Systems, Inc. is recognizes by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer continuing education for Certified Athletic Trainers. This program has been approved for a maximum of 13 hours of Category A continuing education. Certified Athletic Trainers are responsible for claiming only those hours actually spent participating in the continuing education activity. BOC Approved Provider Number: P8133
· CEO Space Form 0910 qualifies for Professional Development Units (PDU’s) from the Project Management Institute
Preferred Systems, Inc provides Continuing Education credits for CEO Space 2010 Form.
Should you have any questions please contact Preferred Systems, Inc. at 888-455-7437 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credits for Association of Image Consultants International (AICI) have been applied for and should be available prior to the December 10 Form.
When & Where
Imagine a place that We Speed Up Everything for Business Owners and Entrepreneurs. We are a private entrepreneur club that provides REAL applicable knowledge, skills connections that are lacking in the Entrepreneur Space & resources to implement so you achieve your dreams faster with less wasted money.