A Very Different Kind of “Conference”
There are hundreds of business conferences. Some focus just on sales. Some just on marketing. Others may dip their toes into creating powerful customer experiences. But rarely, if ever, do you see a conference that not only covers all of these subjects by world-class speakers, but it also does it in such an intimate and interactive way that it feels more like a 1-on-1 workshop. This is exactly why the Remarkable Growth Experience was founded.
This event has very limited space to ensure everyone has an opportunity to learn how to apply powerful and proven principles of success that get results. We encourgage you to register early before tickets sell out. If you're interested in understanding more about this unique event, read on...
REMARKABLE GROWTH EXPERIENCE January 7 & 8, 2014
At this immersive, two-day event…
• No theory – all of the conversations are based on real-world examples with actual clients – this is about practice and application, not theory and academic possibilities.
• No fluff – every minute of the two day presentation will be actionable, tactical information and application – your hand will be cramping you’re going to be writing down so much!
• No BS – we call it as we see it – you may not hear what you want to hear, but you’ll definitely hear what you need to hear.
• Impressive Audience Members – our application process will ensure that your fellow attendees are driven, growth-oriented leaders who “get it” – You’ll meet like-minded individuals that promise to be prospective clients and referral sources in the future.
• Unprecedented Speaker Access – normally at an event there are the speakers and the attendees and there is a clear barrier between the two. When not “on stage” Marcus, Ian, and Joey will be sitting in the audience with you – answering questions and thinking of even more ways the content being presented could be applied to your business. Each attendee will share at least one meal (in a small group - not just in the room) with one of the faculty members during the conference.
• Relevant Case Study Examples – the case studies and ideas we cover will be applicable to your business – in terms of your business size/resources and the industries which you serve.
• Proven Track Record of Success – Marcus, Ian, and Joey have worked to help grow companies by millions of dollars – applying their combined track record of success will catapult your business to the next level and beyond.
• Work within Your Means Approach – there is no need to hire dozens of new employees – you’ll learn how to accomplish all of the event’s key takeaways with your existing team of employees.
• More Fun Than Ever Before – a fun, engaging event full of surprises, rich content, and bonuses that leave you saying, “This was the most valuable, most enjoyable, most exciting event I’ve ever attended!”
Discover How to:
• Stand out from the crowd in a sea of competitors
• Grow in a smart and sustainable fashion
• Increase lifetime value of current customers instead of just constantly chasing new customers
• Educate your customers to make the right choice
• Focus on the most important/most valuable customers and prospects
• Accomplish more by doing less – with systems, processes, calendars, and checklists
You’ll Leave with:
8:00am - 5:00pm
• 8:00am - informal Meet & Greet with Marcus, Ian, and Joey. Come early to meet your hosts and ask questions over Continental breakfast.
• 9:00am - Event Kick-Off! A series of sessions will immerse you and your team in the strategies and techniques to build remarkable content marketing campaigns, sustain long-term growth in revenues and profits, and create fantastic customer experiences.
• 12:00pm Lunch provided to all attendees.
• 1:00pm - Series of sessions continuing the conversations around content marketing, growth hacking, and customer experience creation.
• 5:00pm - Day 1 concludes.
8:00am - 5:00pm
On Day 2 we roll up our sleeves and tackle each business in the room so everyone leaves with an actionable plan specific to you and your team.
• 8:00am - informal Meet & Greet with Marcus, Ian, and Joey. Come early to have 1:1 time with Joey, Marcus, and Ian to review your specific business questions/concerns over Continental breakfast.
• 9:00am - Interactive Sessions: Each Organization/Company represented at the event will get a turn in the "hot seat" so Ian, Joey, and Marcus can help them answer any outstanding questions while developing a specific plan of action for implementing their learnings from Day 1.
• 12:00pm Lunch provided to all attendees.
• 1:00pm - Interactive Sessions (continued) and Final Thoughts.
• 5:00pm - Day 2 concludes.
In 2001 and fresh out of college, Marcus Sheridan stumbled across his first business with two friends and began installing swimming pools out of the back of a beat-up pickup truck. 9 years later, and with the help of incredible innovations through inbound and content marketing, Sheridan’s company overcame the collapse of the housing market and became one of the largest pool installers in the US and currently has the most visited swimming pool web site in the world—River Pools .
The New York Times referred to Marcus Sheridan as an “internet marketing guru” due to his experiences of creating so much traffic for his company River Pools and then his clients in the years that have since followed.
With such success, in late 2009, Sheridan started his sales, marketing, and personal development blog—The Sales Lion, and has since grown The Sales Lion brand to be synonymous with inbound and content marketing excellence while being featured in multiple industry publications, including the New York Times where he was referred to as a “web marketing guru.”
Today, when Sheridan is not giving riveting and passion-filled keynotes around the globe or consulting with businesses and brands, he generally finds himself on an adventure with his wife and 4 children.
Joey Coleman is the Chief Experience Composer at Design Symphony – a customer experience branding firm that specializes in creating unique, attention-grabbing customer experiences. His clients include individual entrepreneurs, start-ups, small businesses, national non-profits, government entities, and Fortune 500 companies. Over the last decade he’s worked with clients that include the Aspen Institute, NASA, Network for Good, KIPP DC, Hyatt Hotels, Zappos, the Save Darfur Coalition, and the World Bank – not to mention dozens of regional and local organizations.
Joey is a recognized expert in customer experience design, a regular speaker at national conferences, and has taught business and creativity courses at both the college and graduate school level. Past appearances include presentations at the M.I.T. Sloan School of Management, Google, the Equal Justice Works Annual Attorney Training, the Georgetown University School of Business, Stanford University, Zappos, the George Washington University Masters in Business Administration Program, YouTube, and numerous undergraduate, private corporation, and non-profit events.
Prior to founding Design Symphony, Joey held positions with the Corporate Executive Board (NASDAQ: EXBD), the White House (Office of Counsel to the President during the Clinton Administration), the United States Secret Service, and the Central Intelligence Agency. He holds degrees from the University of Notre Dame and the George Washington University Law School. He is an avid reader, traveler (44 countries and counting), and experiencer of life.
Upside Down Selling – An integrity-based sales approach to avoid being predictable. Never a dull moment, Ian helps audiences discover how to flip the sales process on its head to become outrageously successful targeting and winning business. Ian is a highly-rated expert on sales and business development and is frequently called on as a speaker at conferences and CEO peer groups around the globe.
Ian served as CEO of technology and professional services companies for two decades before selling his companies. He then served as managing director of the parent entity as he grew shareholder value from $100 million to $2 billion in just three years.
You can read his articles weekly online in the Huffington Post (HuffingtonPost.com), Washington Business Journal, other syndicated publications, and his popular blog at GrowMyRevenue.com. Ian lives in Maryland with his two wonderful children, a dog, and his wonderful wife whom most would agree that he doesn’t deserve.
His upcoming book, Same Side Selling is co-authored with Jack Quarles of Buying Excellence and illustrates the most common pitfalls that land buyers and sellers in an adversarial trap. Same Side Selling illustrates the buyer’s and seller’s point of view and guides readers on how to work together collaboratively as if you were putting together a puzzle together.
Priced So You Can Bring the Whole Team
We want you to bring your entire team to the Remarkable Growth Experience. It pains us to hear someone say "I wish my colleagues were here. But, we just couldn't afford it." In order to acheive results, it is critical that all of your key players attend. You'll notice we have Group Pricing to make it easier to bring your entire team.
Our Guarantee: Immediate Results
**If you are not satisfied (or thrilled) for any reason by the end of day one, just let us know and you get your money back – period. We believe so strongly in the methods and skills we teach that we’re willing to put our money where our mouth is and guarantee your success.**
Should you need hotel accommodations during the event, we secured a block of 20 rooms at the Hilton McLean at a reduced rate of $179/night. These rooms are available until
at a first come, first serve basis.
You can book your Hotel room online at following URL:
Hilton McLean Tysons Corner
7920 Jones Branch Drive
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.