Religion in the U.S.: Through the Eyes of Muslims from Azerbaijan
Thursday, September 13, 2012 from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Is the U.S. as religiously tolerant as we profess?
- Is a predominantly Muslim society as intolerant as we think?
- What areas in the social sphere are permeated by religion?
- In what ways do religion institutions influence the state, politics and law?
- How are these similar between Muslim and multi-faith societies?
Moderated by Mr. Khalid Khaloon, board member of the WAC, five religious experts and journalists from Azerbaijan discuss their impressions on these themes. The group is part of the U.S. Department of State's premier International Leadership Exchange Program. To learn more about this program, click here.
When & Where
World Affairs Council of Kentucky & Southern Indiana
200 West Broadway Street
Louisville, KY 40202
(502) 561-5422 (phone)
(502) 540-5628 (fax)