Relay Basic Fundamentals 1--May 7-9, 2013
Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 8:00 AM - Thursday, May 9, 2013 at 5:00 PM (CDT)
Tulsa, United States
The goal of this course is to provide students a basic understanding of Algebra, Cartesian coordinates, Trigonometry, Vectors, DC fundamentals and Ohm’s Law.
Attend the class at the Enoserv Training Facility in Tulsa, Oklahoma and you will receive presentations on:
- Algebra Fundamentals
- The Cartesian Plane
- Understanding Trigonometry
- Working with Vectors
- DC Fundamentals and Ohm's Law
You will learn:
- How to use Algebra to solve formula equations and word problems
- To work with x-y coordinates on a Cartesian Plane
- Basic Trigonometry and how to apply the Pythagorean Theorem and trig functions
- How to convert vectors between polar and rectangular form
- DC theory and how to use Ohm's Law
- How to solve DC Series and Parallel circuit problems
Prerequisites for this course include: 1) A basic arithmetic background 2) The ability to perform calculations involving fractions, decimals, signed numbers, roots and exponents 3) The ability to use scientific notation and understand metric prefixes related to electrical quantities.
A scientific calculator needs to be brought to class and you should have a working knowledge of the functions.
ENOSERV training courses are held at the ENOSERV Training Facility. Only ENOSERV presents training on any type of test set with numerous electromechanical and digital relay types. All classrooms were built from the ground up with only relay testing training in mind. Refreshments and lunches will be provided by ENOSERV. Attendees should bring his/her laptop with RTS installed.
Class times are as follows: Day One- 8:00AM-5PM, Day Two- 8:00AM-5PM, Day Three- 8:00AM-5PM
Map of ENOSERV location
Is there a phone number or email where I can contact the organizer with any questions? Yes; you may contact us by email: email@example.com or by phone: 918-622-4530.
Do I need to print out and bring a ticket to get in? No; you will be on a registration list used at check-in.
How do I get to the ENOSERV Training Facility? The address is: 7780 E 106th St, Tulsa, OK 74133. Some GPS maps and online maps do not show a current and correct location for ENOSERV. Google maps is correct. Also, there is a map on the ENOSERV web site depicting our location in relation to hotels, restaurants and entertainment. http://enoserv.com/map_of_ENOSERV_location.html
Does ENOSERV have corporate rates with nearby hotels? Yes; ENOSERV has corporate rates with two nearby hotels. The Hampton Inn & Suites is directly across the street and they offer a daily rate of $91, which includes a warm breakfast. The other hotel, Holiday Inn Express, is a brand new hotel that is approximately one block away. The Holiday Inn Express offer a daily rate of $85 which comes with a warm breakfast. The contact information for both hotels is listed below:
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa South-Bixby
8220 East Regal Place
Tulsa, OK 74133
Holiday Inn Express & Suites-Tulsa South Bixby
8405 E 102nd Street South
Tulsa, OK 74133
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Fees are inclusive of program materials and refreshments.
2. Registering constitutes a legally binding contract.
3. It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of ENOSERV to change the content and timing of the program, the speakers, the date or the location without notice. If for any reason, ENOSERV decides to postpone this class, ENOSERV is not responsible for covering airfare, hotel, or other travel costs incurred by clients. The class fee will not be refunded, but can be credited to a future class. In the unlikely event of the program being canceled, ENOSERV will automatically make a full refund but disclaim any further liability.
4. Copyright: All intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed by ENOSERV in connection with this event is expressly reserved and any unauthorized duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited.
If you have a disability and require special assistance during the training class, contact firstname.lastname@example.org describing your specific needs or requirements.
Expenses of training including tuition, travel, lodging and meals, incurred to maintain or improve skills in your profession may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor.
Cancellations made within 30 days prior to event will not result in a refund or credit. There is no charge for substitutions, but you must submit a letter authorizing the transfer signed by the registered attendee one day prior to the event starting date.