San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Panya Project is delighted to announce that we will be hosting a Reiki training course on our beautiful 10 acre Permaculture farm. We will be guided through this ancient healing technique by Cory and her team of experts in energy work who have over 36 years of combined intensive practical experience and herbal knowledge.
We believe this will be a unique and life changing course leaving you able to treat yourself and others and also giving you first-hand knowledge of how to create a more sustainable, self reliant future for yourself, in harmony with the natural environment.
About the course...
We will meet at Chiang Mai's Thai Pai Gate at 2pm on Sunday 26th October. You will then be transported to the Panya Project where we will have tea and fruit waiting for you. We will spend the afternoon settling you in and showing you everything we do here at Panya. After dinner we will get to know one another before starting the course classes the following morning.
We plan to spend the four day course as follows;
Day 1 - Mon 27th Oct : Morning : Life-style Awareness :
Making Minor Life-style changes for Major Life Quality improvements.
Afternoon: Reiki-1 training and practice
Day 2 - Tue 28th : Reiki-1 practice.
Day 3 - Wed 29th : Reiki-2 training and practice
Day 4 - Thur 30th : Reiki-2 practice.
We will celebrate the completion of the Reiki course with a home-made pizza party cooked to perfection in our earth oven. After a final breakfast on Fri 31st we will say our fairwells and send you safely off to Chiang Mai city around 11am.
About Reiki Energy Massage...
• Reiki is a Japanese word meaning Universal Life Force Energy... a vital force which permeates all living things. It is also referred to as the Usui System of Natural Healing.
• Reiki Energy Massage uses hands-on healing. It is different from traditional massage because we use a light hand touch which causes a gentle energy movement inside the body that relaxes you physically, mentally and spiritually.
• Reiki is a vibrational energy technique that balances, harmonizes and restores your energy systems by using the energy centers in the palms of the hands which are placed gently and passively in different positions on or over the body.
• Psychologically, a one-hour Reiki treatment is equivalent to 4 hours sleep; this experience alone makes Reiki a very effective stress reliever.
• Reiki is renowned for it's effectiveness in healing long-term and acute illnesses. A Reiki treatment will help to alleviate the roots of ill-health and stimulate a great feeling of general well-being.
• Reiki treatments are also appropriate as a general tune-up or tonic in times of "normal" health.
• There is no greater gift one can offer than the energy of Unconditional Love = Reiki Benefits of a Reiki Energy Massage
• Reiki is self-help: you take control of your own health and well being.
• Promotes relaxation and reduces stress and tension.
• Reduces tiredness and aching muscles. Relieves pain and discomfort of chronic diseases.
• Relieves headaches, colds, flu, cuts, burns, fatigues, stomach upsets, sprains and other discomforts of day-to-day living.
• Complements other healing systems, including standard medical (western) treatment.
• Helps in the withdrawal process of addictive drugs.
• Increases the therapeutic effects of both conventional medicines and alternative remedies.
• Reduces the incidence of illness and injury. Promotes recovery from surgery and traumas.
• Enhances creativity, communications and learning abilities by improving the integration of the left and the right hemispheres of the brain.
• Helps children in their growth process, particularly with stress and learning difficulties.
• Increases confidence and self-esteem. Helps overcome fear and anxiety.
• Assists in reconnecting with your Inner Self.
• Animals and plants looove Reiki.
• Reiki is a powerful tool for personal growth and for improving our quality of life.
• See what Reiki can do for you...
About Panya Project...
The Panya Project is an example of a fully integrated Permaculture site with many exciting examples of Permaculture design in action. We offer a positive and inspiring environment to experience living in an intentional community, exploring an alternative way of life and reconnecting to a natural way of living while developing skills to be more self reliant.
As a community we are dedicated to living a more sustainable lifestyle in tune with one another and the natural world. We feel empowered and connected to our roots and the earth when we are able to feed ourselves with our own organic food, when we can create our own power using natural resources and when we can manage our land so it will be thriving for future generations. We are very passionate about sharing our knowledge and teaching others the importance of taking a stance against acts of negligence and destruction to our natural environment. We believe that we all have the ability to create the change the world so desperately needs and we believe that Panya is a great example of how you can begin to do this. Panya Project will be the perfect setting to learn about healing and loving our physical bodies, minds and spirits surrounded by the natural elements with beautiful peace and quiet.
At the Panya Project, we have two dormitory buildings, as well as a number of private rooms available – all made out of adobe bricks and bamboo. If you would like to reserve a private room (not fancy!) we are asking for an extra contribution of $100 for the course. Either way, you will be provided with a comfy place to sleep, mosquito net, mattress, sheets, blankets and pillow. Please be flexible about your sleeping space. If for some reason you would strongly prefer to be in one space or the other, please let us know, and we will try to make that happen for you. Fresh, vegetarian food will be provided throughout the course. Special dietary needs can be accommodated for, but please let us know in advance.
Course price: _________ US$310 (10,000 Baht) per student
This price includes the training manuals, all meals and a place to stay for the duration of the course. We ask all registrants to make a deposit of US$100 to secure your spot and the remaining fees (US$ 210) be paid in cash on arrival.
There are limited spaces available so be sure to secure your spot asap to avoid dissapointment.
We like to be as transparent as possible with our finances, as an example to other projects and to be open and honest with our visitors, who each contribute so much to the building and maintenance of our farm. Panya is funded through the support of our volunteers, who each
contribute to food and accommodation costs through a weekly payment. This helps us break even on the cost of having a short-term community on site. Our bigger projects, maintenance systems and financial support of our managers is gained through the courses we run.
Please Note: In the unlikely event of us canceling the course your deposit will be refunded in full, additionally we will not be held responsible for any financial losses accrued. The closing dates for registering for the course is the 15th October 2014. Should you cancel after this date your deposit becomes non-refundable. We will accept late bookings if there is space available.
Fundraise for your Tuition...
If you are interested in a creative way to fun this course, look into fundraising for it through WeTheTrees.com. It is a great way to reach out to your family and friends, let them know what you are up to and give them a easy way to contribute to your education.
Please feel free to email us on email@example.com
About the teachers...
Cory, Christine and Amporn
• Cory Croymans-Plaghki originally from Belgium (Europe) has been living in South-East Asia since 1975. She discovered these great healing techniques over 21 years ago in Thailand where she has been residing for more than 30 years. “Even today, the wonderful results of these Energy Therapies still fill me with awe, wonder and gratitude. I truly appreciate and enjoy the opportunity to practice and teach these great Asian Healing Arts.” Cory and Christine are the founders of Asian Healing Arts Center (AHAC) on the outskirts of Chiangmai.
• Christine Olivares from France, has been living in Thailand since 2002. Apart from being a Reiki teacher and Asian Bio-Energetics Therapy (ABET) practitioner and teacher, she also studied Shiatsu Massage, Foot and Head Massage and Aromatherapy.
• Amporn Boontan from Thailand is a Reiki Teacher, ABET and Homeopathy practitioner and woman activist who is very much involved in organic rice and herb growing, teaching the Pyramid Compost making technique which gives great compost within two months without having to turn the compost pile. She is also the Head of the Women Empowerment Fund in her Sankhampeng community which provides financial support to needy Thai women. She also practices and teaches at AHAC.
About The Asian Healing Arts Center (AHAC)...
The AHAC is a charity organisation based in Chiangmai province in the beautiful mountains of Northern Thailand, where we practice and teach Asian Bio-Energetics Therapy (ABET), Reiki Energy Massage and Aromatherapy, in local hospitals, rehab centers, animal shelters and a cancer hostel. Every year, we give to underprivileged Thai patients more than 1000 free treatments and about 40 free Reiki trainings to these patients and their nurses to enable them to take care of themselves. These tried and proven techniques are as much ART as Science. They restore your natural energy fields and healing powers. The combined sessions of ABET and Reiki generate a deep relaxation which result in profound healing and have a positive effect on your emotional, mental, physical and spiritual well-being.
When & Where
Panya's Project Concept:
To experiment with and model an integrally sustainable way of living in the wet/dry tropics. This project aims for sustainability not only in the physical environment, but also in the social environment, our physical bodies and the spiritual, emotional and intellectual realms. The Panya People tend to have a lot of fun as well!