3 Easy Steps to Register
- Enter your event details. (Enter as many details as you know about your event at this point. You can always update this information later)
- Pay the 2007 event registration fee – $125.00 (U.S. dollars). Within 2 business days you will receive your registration login credentials, which allow you to continue to manage your event.
- Manage and promote your event using our NEW Eventbrite event management system.
Why is there a fee in 2007?
In 2006 over 40,000 people were involved in World Usability Day – far exceeding our expectations. We realized that we needed better systems in place to support hundreds of local events and promote World Usability Day globally. For US$ 125.00 you will get the following World Usability Day 2007 benefits:
An event management system customized for World Usability Day events that can be used both globally and locally, helping you to organize, publicize and manage your local events.
Postcards, posters and promotional materials for marketing and publicizing your event.
Backpacks, World Usability Day 2008 Calendars, World Usability Day Passports, and more to help create awareness at your events, provide valuable information to attendees, and support the efforts of your tremendous volunteers.
- An improved website with additional functionality and features
- A World Usability Day support team that you can turn to for help in planning and promoting your event.
Please Note: The registration fee is a one-time fee for the registration of the event. It is NOT a per person fee.
Why is it important to register your event on the World Usability Day Website?
When World Usability Day began in 2005, it was solely a grass roots effort. Happily, World Usability Day continues to expand and make a stronger impact each year. This tremendous success wouldn’t be possible without you. Whether your event is open to the public or internal to your organization, your visibility as a leader and supporter of World Usability Day is paramount to us.
What if your location can not afford the registration fee?
If your location can not afford the US$125.00 registration fee, please email Caryn Saitz, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We have limited scholarship opportunities and will work with you to ensure your participation.
What will your NEW event management system do for you?
We are very excited about our collaboration with Eventbrite, a leading online event management service. By using the Eventbrite system, you’ll be able to better organize, publicize, and manage your local event -- making your life easier!
The new system features include:
- A personalized web page for your event, to display your local event details and register your local attendees.
- Send email invitations and use online promotion tools to promote your event.
- Register attendees, accept credit card payments (if you are charging for your event), track attendees, and manage all aspects of your event online.
Already Registered an Event?
Manage your event details – login to Eventbrite
Lost your access information? Resend your password
Contact our World Usability Day support team - email@example.com
Have questions about Register Your Event for World Usability Day 2007?
Contact World Usability Day 2007