REGISTER NOW FOR 2017.. The Cheltenham Wine Festival - PITTVILLE PUMP ROOM -SAT 1 APR 2017 - Register to be the FIRST to know when tickets go on sale. SEND your full name to..... firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, 14 May 2016 from 12:00 to 17:00
*BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!*
WHEN 2017 TICKETS GO ON SALE
REGISTER HERE > email@example.com < REGISTER HERE
2016 *SOLD OUT* in 4 WEEKS!
GRAND TASTING. GREAT REASONS TO JOIN US
Have a great time, explore and taste from over 250 delicious wines. Enjoy your favourites and have fun discovering exciting new ones from among France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Chile, Argentina, USA and more…
EVERY WINE HAS A STORY TO TELL
Our exhibitors are wine experts with a passion for all the fantastic wines they are showcasing at The Festival. A chance for you to taste, discover and learn about different wine styles, grape varieties and the people and special places behind them.
LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE
The Grand Tasting tickets to our celebration of wine include a free wine glass, yours to keep on the day, plus a chance to win a bottle of NV Bollinger Champagne. Tickets are strictly limited so buy tickets now to avoid disappointment.
A SPECIAL VENUE
Enjoy the relaxed and informal atmosphere of our walk-around wine tasting, at the home of Cheltenham Town Football Club. Only 15 minutes walk from the town centre, this central location has excellent access using public transport and complimentary parking.
ENJOY WINES. SUPPORT OUR CHARITIES
Have a great time while knowing that all profits benefit our charities, nominated by our Festival partners The Rotary Club of Cheltenham North.
mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Enter free draw to Win 2 Tickets&body=Please enter me into the free draw to win 2 tickets to The Cheltenham Wine Festival.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
In attending the event you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms & conditions:
1. No admission without a valid ticket.
2. Strictly no admission to anyone under 18 (No babies or pushchairs).
3. By buying a ticket you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older.
4. Photographic proof of ID and age must be provided on request.
5. Attendees agree to drink responsibly. Spittoons are available for use by attendees.
6. To ensure safety of attendees security searches may be conducted.
7. Event organisers reserve the right to refuse admission or remove persons from the venue if it is considered their behaviour may be detrimental to other attendee’s enjoyment of the event.
8. Event composition is subject to change at the organiser’s discretion.
9. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the event is cancelled.
10. Tickets apply to time of session booked only and not transferable between sessions.
11. In the event of cancellation you must claim your refund within 28 days from the date of the event.
12. No refunds will be made or other claims met because you have been refused entry, evicted from the venue or are unable to attend the event.
13. Resale of tickets in not permitted.
14. The saving of £10 (reducing tickets to only £20) applies to tickets purchased a least 3 days before the event.
15. Tickets will not be available for sale on the day of the Event.
16. The event organisers are not liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of attending the event.
17. Admission is at ticket holder’s own risk. Event organisers will not be liable for any personal injury suffered or sustained or any loss or damage whatsoever whether direct, indirect, special or consequential arising in any way out of the Event, except for liability which cannot by law be excluded.
18. To the extent permitted by law, you release and indemnify the event organisers from and against all claims, expenses, harm, damage, loss or personal injury (including death) or liability of any nature, from you or any third party which may arise from entry to, or participation in the event by you regardless of how the damage, injury, death is sustained or caused, including as a result of negligence.
19. Ticket holders consent that they may be filmed, photographed or sound recorded for broadcast or publication without payment.
20. It is an offence under UK legislation to smoke in all enclosed public spaces.
21. No food and drink may be brought into the event, with the exception of special dietary requirements.
22. Dogs are not permitted in the venue (Excepting assistance dogs).
23. Personal details supplied will not be passed on to any third party.
24. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. You will be notified of amendments on this website.
When & Where
The Cheltenham Wine Festival