The video calls this course ‘Excel School’. The 12 week program as mentioned in the video is now available entirely on-demand and can be completed in 3-5 weeks.
* Data / Business Analysts
* Project / Product Managers
* Anyone who uses Excel everyday!
Pre-Requisite: This is not a course for beginners. You should kn ow to use create Excel formulas and simple charts.
Most careers require proficiency in a spreadhseet software like Excel. Specifically, an analyst or a manager is required
to have a good understanding of
data and the ability to work with it. Learning the core concepts in
Excel can help capture, analyze, visualize and gather trends.
on-demand course explains the core excel concepts using informative
videos and animations on how to mine large volumes of data and the
right way to visualize it so you can derive useful information. The
course is designed to help you learn Excel in a useful and fun way!
* Login to On-Demand Recordings will be provided. No need to call-in at a specified time.
* You can review the recordings as many times as you want for 6 months.
* Instructor support will be provided on the course website in forum format.
* BATraining@RequirementsInc.com | 703-468-1921
* Purna | Purna@RequirementsInc.com
BATraining@RequirementsInc.com | 703-468-1921
| OOAD | UML | Testing| DOORS |
* Software Engineering
* Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
* Unified Modeling Language (UML)
* Functional Requirement gathering using Use Cases
* Data Modeling
* Essentials of Testing
Visit www.RequirementsInc.com to learn more.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.