Taught at West Orlando location:
Orlando Gun Club
3721 Vineland Rd
Orlando, FL 3281
Refuse to Be a Victim Instructor Workshop 501
This is an excellent crime prevention course that involves no shooting of any kind. You teach your students to Improve their personal safety strategies with the NRA's Refuse To Be A Victim® Program. Experts agree that the single most important step toward ensuring your personal safety is making the decision to refuse to be a victim. That means that you must have an overall personal safety strategy in place before you need it. Being able to teach this 3-4 hour seminar is a great asset to any NRA Pistol Instructor for three strategic reasons:
- By teaching this outstanding course to your local community, you are offering an invaluable community service.
- Through teaching this course, you will establish your credibility as an NRA Instructor who really cares about protecting people, apart from the use of a gun in doing so.
- Many who attend this course who want to take their personal safety strategy to the next level will seek you out when they want to enter the gun world and receive more professional training from you.
This instructor seminar will soon be available on-line through the NRA for a fee of $250. Bob offers this training in a live classroom with interaction for only $150 IF you are already a BeSafeAcademy graduate.
Course Goal: To develop NRA Certified Refuse to Be a Victim Instructors who possess the knowledge, skills and attitude essential to organizing and conducting Refuse to Be a Victim workshops in their local communities.
Course Length: 7 hours.
Class Size: Minimum class size 10, maximum class size 24.
Course Cost: $150 (for BeSafeAcademy grads).
Requirements: Must successfully pass an open-book written exam
(no shooting requirement for this course).
Prerequisites: Must have already completed the BIT (Basic Instructor Training).
Our REGISTRATION and REFUND POLICY is as follows:
- You must prepay to reserve your spot in the class.
- The class will be closed after the first 12 students register.
- If the minimum class size of 6 is not met, you can choose to receive a full refund OR you can be registered in the next class and receive a 10% rebate for the inconvenience.
- If your plans change and you must cancel your attendance, you must notify BeSafeAcademy by e-mail at least 48 hours before the class date and your tuition will automatically be credited toward the next class of your choosing.
By registering for this course, I agree that I have read and agree to these four registration and refund policies. I also agree that I have READ the information provided on the NRA website at: www.nrahq.org/education/training/instructor.asp
Call us at: 407-232-5555
Visit our website at www.besafeacademy.com.
If you have any questions about BeSafeAcademy’s classes, products or services, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BeSafeAcademy exists to provide excellence in training for NRA Instructor candidates and to empower them to succeed.