San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
As part of the Arts and Acts Festival in downtown Northville, the Reel Michigan Film Festival 2014 will feature a diverse collection of Michigan-made short films beginning at 5pm at the historic Marquis Theatre, followed by a Q and A with filmmakers. One $10 ticket is an all-access pass to the entire film festival. Must be 18 or older for entry into the Reel Michigan Film Festival due strong language and mature themes.
Reel Michigan June 21, 2014 Schedule:
5pm 1st block of films:
- Hermann’s Bakery (6:21) by Alexandria Pisko
- My Day With Dan (9:45) by Sam Rector and Mandy Marion
- Into The Night (7:00) by Michael Pfaendtner
- Addiction (13:00) by Michael G. Petersen
- Nocturnal Love (21:24) by Charles Kennedy
- An Unexpected Harvest (13:40) Michael Pfaendtner
8PM block of films:
- Hit (6:45) by Scott Galeski
- Surprise (22:46) by Philip Rossi
- The Color of My Energy (29:43) by Scott Galeski
- The Gift (9:30) Orin Mazzoni
- Dayplanner Of The Dead (17:36) by John Wisniewski
Total Time with Q+A: 1hr 50 minutes
Thank you Mike Miller Building Company for your generous support of Reel Michigan 2014.
When & Where
Reel Michigan and the Northville Art House
Proceeds from Reel Michigan go towards prizes for the filmmakers and to the Northville Art House. The Northville Art House is a non profit organization with a simple mission: we want to bring the best of the arts to our community through exhibits and education.
Thank you for your support!