#RedSox Season Kick-Off @JerryRemysGrill (#JRSoxUp)
Friday, April 9, 2010 from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM (EDT)
Another long New England winter is drawing to a close. What better way to celebrate than by making plans to kick off the season at the brand new Jerry Remy's Sports Bar & Grill (@JerryRemysGrill) in the shadow of Fenway Park, all while raising money for a good cause (bring an appetite)!
Come mingle, network, and discuss the Sox and social media with your fellow #RedSox fans on Twitter.
The festivities kick off at 6:00 pm and continue as the new-look 2010 Red Sox battle the Royals live from Kauffman Stadium for the first road game of the season.
Be one of the first to check out this amazing, brand-new facility which features:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Over 20 beers on tap including craft brews such as Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA!
- Fantastic food...this is not your standard bar fare; they've gone to great lengths to offer an excellent menu courtesy of James Beard award winning chef Todd Hall and Jacqueline Kelly, formerly of the MFA's Bravo Cafe
- Crystal-clear high-def TV's including two 6½-by-11-foot behemoths over the bar.
- A clear view of Fenway Park from the huge bank of windows
- Great music from 6pm until gametime courtesy of @Peplau's magic iPod.
Now for the most important part: the good cause. Jerry Remy's will donate a portion of the proceeds from all food sales that night to The Jimmy Fund. You can enjoy some amazing food and do some good at the same time; come hungry!
So join us at Jerry Remy's and kick off the season in style.
Hashtag for the event will be #JRSoxUp (and please feel free to tweet about it!)