The Future of Fundraising and The Cause for Change ~ Derrick Feldmann
- Business & Professional
- Ivy Tech Community College, Valparaiso IN
Redefining Fundraising: How to Mobilize Your Team to Raise More Money
Thursday, March 20, 2014 from 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM (CDT)
How to Mobilize Your Team to Raise More Money
Presented by Andy Robinson
Hosted by the Association of Fundraising Professionals, NWI Chapter
If your board and staff aren't raising all the money they could, you’re not alone. In this workshop, we’ll discuss the reasons why, and outline strategies to turn things around. You’ll leave with several practical, specific ideas for increasing board involvement, engaging non-fundraising staff, and creating a culture of fundraising throughout your organization.
• Redefining fundraising: It’s not just asking for money
• Why people give: The psychology of fundraising
• Building a board and staff fundraising menu
• The basics of face to face fundraising
• Helping board members take leadership and hold each other accountable
Dedicated to advancing ethical and effective fundraising in Northwest Indiana
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.