Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Redefining Fundraising: How to Mobilize Your Team to Raise More Money
Thursday, March 20, 2014 from 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
How to Mobilize Your Team to Raise More Money
Presented by Andy Robinson
Hosted by the Association of Fundraising Professionals, NWI Chapter
If your board and staff aren't raising all the money they could, you’re not alone. In this workshop, we’ll discuss the reasons why, and outline strategies to turn things around. You’ll leave with several practical, specific ideas for increasing board involvement, engaging non-fundraising staff, and creating a culture of fundraising throughout your organization.
• Redefining fundraising: It’s not just asking for money
• Why people give: The psychology of fundraising
• Building a board and staff fundraising menu
• The basics of face to face fundraising
• Helping board members take leadership and hold each other accountable
When & Where
Association of Fundraising Professionals, NW Indiana Chapter
Dedicated to advancing ethical and effective fundraising in Northwest Indiana