Have always wanted a career with Marta as a Bus-Operator and you meet the
qualifications below ? Then you are invited to attend a recruitment event .
Please note you must provide a copy of all documents below in order to be admitted in the
recruitment. In addition, you must complete an online application at www.itsmarta.com.
If you are selected to complete the next phase of the application process you will be asked to
complete an assessment that will take approximately 2 hours.
- Valid CDL License (Any State)
- Passenger Endorsement “P” on their CDL License
- High School Diploma or GED (College Degree or DD214 can substitute)
- Current Resume
- Recent 7 year Motor Vehicle Report from the DMV (Within the last 30 days)
- History of dealing with the public and familiar with providing excellent customer service
- Brief history of driving a commercial vehicle
The recruitment event will be held on July 19, 2013 promptly at 3:00 pm.
You must pre-register to attend this event.
Late attendees will not be admitted.
When & Where
The Urban League of Greater Atlanta
The Urban League of Greater Atlanta (ULGA)
Peachtree Center, International Tower
229 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30303-1600
Office: (404) 659.1150
For more than 90 years, the Urban League of Greater Atlanta (ULGA) has maintained a singular focus: Economic Empowerment.
Economic empowerment is proven and tested as one of the most effective means of elevating the quality of life and access to education, jobs, housing, and business opportunities in historically underserved communities.
Our Mission Is... to enable and empower African Americans and others in underserved urban communities to achieve their highest human potential and secure economic self-reliance, parity, power and civil rights.
Our Programs Are... designed to delive practical, relevant and impactful solutions to empower individuals and families with the resources, skills and access they need to move up the economic ladder.
By Focusing on Six Key Tenents that Empower People, We Achieve Economic Empowerment.
1. Education and Job Skills Training
2. Employment, Careers and Entrepreneurship
3. Housing and Community Development
4. Financial Literacy and Wealth Creation
5. Youth Development and Empowerment
6. Civic Engagement and Leadership