San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If are seeking an opportunity that allows you to give back to the community by providing assistance to those individuals with disabilities then you are asked to attend a Recruitment Event.
Please Note: ( Interviews will be conducted on that day-please dress appropriately and bring a current copy of your resume which reflects your experience in working with the special needs population .)
If you have 2 years proven experience working with individuals with special needs, two years of college , a clean background and a clean MVR record then you are encouraged to register for this event.
Please review the information below and that will provide the job duties and responsibilites in more detail:
- Ability to effect change; work independently in the filed and use resources/supervision to enhance performance; prioritize tasks; interact cooperatively; maintain effective work relationships, read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations, policies and/or procedures; display versatility in managing workload relative to volume, type and time frames; plan, develop, coordinate, and organize activities; analyze situations and realize potential impact of decisions; and deal effectively in crisis situations.
- Present a positive, optimistic, and enthusiastic outlook in performing job duties and assistance with CARF Audits
- Document all interaction with clients daily with knowledge of service delivery for adults with psychiatric disabilities, client rights and needs, current trends in mental disabilities and community resources
If your background skills and abilities meet the qualifications for these positions then you are encouraged to register for this event!!!!!!!!!!!
Parking in this area ranges with from $16.00 to $20.00 a/day. Please be advised that Marta will more conducive. Have a great day !
When & Where
The Urban League of Greater Atlanta
The Urban League of Greater Atlanta (ULGA)
Peachtree Center, International Tower
229 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30303-1600
Office: (404) 659.1150
For more than 90 years, the Urban League of Greater Atlanta (ULGA) has maintained a singular focus: Economic Empowerment.
Economic empowerment is proven and tested as one of the most effective means of elevating the quality of life and access to education, jobs, housing, and business opportunities in historically underserved communities.
Our Mission Is... to enable and empower African Americans and others in underserved urban communities to achieve their highest human potential and secure economic self-reliance, parity, power and civil rights.
Our Programs Are... designed to delive practical, relevant and impactful solutions to empower individuals and families with the resources, skills and access they need to move up the economic ladder.
By Focusing on Six Key Tenents that Empower People, We Achieve Economic Empowerment.
1. Education and Job Skills Training
2. Employment, Careers and Entrepreneurship
3. Housing and Community Development
4. Financial Literacy and Wealth Creation
5. Youth Development and Empowerment
6. Civic Engagement and Leadership