So the Open is over and you are a broken, weary Crossfitter.
Is your mobility a daily struggle?
Do your shoulders give you problems when going overhead?
Do you get no repped on OHS for not hitting depth?
Understanding how your muscles interact with each other is key for moving better, gaining flexibility, and enhancing recovery.
This seminar ensures you will come out with a clear understanding of which parts of your body need more and attention and how to give proper care.
Svetlana and Brian will go over:
• Learning about the mobility and stability demands of CrossFit
• Developing a recovery tool box to enhance performance
• Improving movement capacity via biomechanical efficiency
• Understanding deficiencies and injury risks joint by joint
• Investing in the longevity of an active lifestyle