- How the Internet is Changing and Why you should care,
- Maintaing Independence and Privacy in a world of security and Surveillance,
- The Future of Online Advertising, and
- Emergent Models of CRM and VRM.
Doc Searls, technology and Internet visionary shares insights and a framework for how to prepare for the fast changing landscape of online advertising, net neutrality, and maintaining independence online. Doc's keynote will take place on April 23rd at the MIT Enterprise Forum from 6-8pm.
An interactive question/answer format will ensue that is sure to lead to engaging discussion ranging on a wide range of tech and Internet subjects. Topics include expected market changes caused by increased independence and empowerment of customers in the marketplace, data pollution, the bubble of surveillance based advertising, and why the future of the Internet is personal. Read full bio at www.mitcentralcoast.org.
- 5:00 - 6:00: Networking Hour
- 6:00 - 7:30: Discussion
- 7:30 - 8:00: Q&A
- Appetizers and refreshments will be served and are included in registration.