Real World Okemo: Shred/Ski Weekend
Friday, March 15, 2013 at 9:00 PM - Monday, March 18, 2013 at 9:00 AM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Damn, are we about to have some fun.
The house has only one goal and thats to have one hell of a good time. For just $299 we are going to set everyone up right. We encourage you to bring a friend, but the weekend is all about meeting new people, having great laughs, and riding/skiing hard. Newcomers are welcome, but may be left behind on the slopes :)
For any questions at all email firstname.lastname@example.org
So what's included?
- 3 nights of lodging at "The Clubhouse" (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- 2 days of lift tickets (Saturday, Sunday)
- 1 concert ticket to Festevol concert series
- Champagne Toast when everyone arrives Friday night
- Bagels and Juice served both riding mornings
- Pizza lunch delivered to mountain on Saturday
- Initial stock of "House Liquor" (although we ask everyone to bring their own)
- Special reservations (our own back room) to local Irish Pub The Killarney for St Patricks Day Festivities
What is "The Clubhouse"?
- Our own private residence
- Over 4000 sq ft catered just for large groups
- 11 Bedrooms, 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps over 30 (we will keep it to 20) so everyone gets their own bed
- Pool Table and Game Room
- Mutliple Living Rooms
- Hot Tub (of course)
- Very Close to the Mountain (less than half mile), with Shuttle stopping outside the door
- Big Kitchen and plenty of seating
What is "Festevol"?
FestEVOL, is a unique lifestyle experience combining snowsports with live music, innovative natural brands and the sustainably focused Reverb Eco-Village. The interactive village includes local, regional and national environmental non-profit groups alongside alternative energy and transportation exhibits.
For the first time in five years, the rock supergroup Yukon Kornelius will play the East Coast in a special one-night performance at Okemo Mountain Resort. Opening up for Yukon Kornelius will be OAR.
Yukon Kornelius was founded in 2008 by Dave Matthews Band bassist Stefan Lessard, as well as Ed Robertson of Barenaked Ladies, Adam Gardner of Guster and drummer Eric Fawcett. When Yukon Kornelius plays, as many as 20 musicians and celebrities take the stage to perform together, resulting in completely unique concert experiences. Additional musicians currently confirmed to play with Yukon Kornelius include Dee Snider of Twisted Sister, Marc Roberge and Jerry DePizzo of O.A.R., Brett Scallions of Fuel and Brad Corrigan of Dispatch.
For more info check out: http://www.festevol.com
- Transportation won't be provided but attendees will be invited to a secret FB group where we can discussion carpooling
- Feel free to leave on Sunday night if you can't get Monday off
- We encourage all parties to bring booze
- Dinner won't be included either night
- Prices don't include rentals
- This is no way affiliated with MTV or The Real World