Real Estate Networking Event
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
6:30 | Networking with local real estate investors, lenders and buyers
7:00 | Guest Speaker - Realty Mogul
Crowdfunding is quickly becoming a new way to raise capital and fuel investments and it is now being applied to real estate. Through crowdfunding, investors can pool money together and buy shares of real property like apartment buildings, office buildings and retail centers. Rather than buying the entire property and dealing with the hassles of tenants, toilets and trash, individuals investing through crowdfunding do not deal with any of the day-to-day management of the property.
• How Realty Mogul works
• What types of investments does Realty Mogul offer
• How is it different than a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT)
• How does an investment get listed on Realty Mogul
• What are the benefits of using Realty Mogul
- What a title insurance policy cover when you buy real estate, and more importantly, what it does not cover. Is zoning, land use, or environmental protection covered?
- How you can use free information from your title rep to increase your business. Learn how to set up farms like real estate agents.
OCRE Events provide an opportunity to share your experience and exchange proven resources that will help put your business on the fast track to growth. I will use my connections to help you grow and prosper in today's market. Just let me know what you need next.
Hope to see you at the event!
When & Where
Mission Hospital, Laguna Beach Community Coalition and Wellness & Prevention Coalition,
Come see what everyone is talking about:
“Best Red Ribbon speaker ever! Now I know why to say No” High School, Youth Advocate
“Ray Lozano speaks in a way kids can understand. What a great way to provide important prevention information to our kids” Boys & Girls Club Staff Member, Laguna Beach