2012 Real Estate Investor Rewind with Bruce Norris of The Norris Group
Deals, sources and statistics: examining the past to prepare for the future
Where were the deals? How tight were margins? What strategies were most successful? And where on earth is the shadow inventory hiding?
Join Bruce Norris and SJREI in Dublin, California on May 2nd as he reveals the most profitable source of deals in 2011. But he's not just looking into the past — he'll also give you ideas about what’s to come this year.
Learn as Bruce delves into the magical world of shadow inventory and reveals how banks are hiding this mythical ball of inventory.
• Loan modification failures and the unresolved pile of properties it left behind
• Percentages of delinquent loans and REOs sold in a bulk
• Delinquent loans destined to becoming REOs or short sales
• The staggering loss per property for Fannie Mae in California
• The status of NSP and First Look programs
• Length of stay for delinquent owners
• Negative equity mix in California
• The mix of REO vs short sales
• And a lot more
Bruce is carefully researching for his upcoming report, All In or Fold. Could the landscape of real estate change so much in the next few years that it will never again be the investment it once was? The answer is a resounding YES.
Due in April, the new report takes a hard look at owning rental property during the next decade and ponders this question: Could the next twelve months be the single best buying opportunity or our lifetime? The conclusions have yet to be made, but the study is in full swing.
Be there to learn the initial questions and vital stats we consider crucial during our preparations for 2012.
Please note that online registration for this event will be open until 12:00 (NOON) on May 3rd. After this time registration will only be available at the door and the price will increase to $30 - payable only by cash or check.
Please note that online registration for this event will be open until 12:00 (NOON) on May 2nd. After this time registration will only be available at the door and the price will increase to $30 - payable only by cash or check.
- 6:40 – 7:00 Get Informed/Educated/Motivated during Geraldine's Presentation, "Tiugim, Ger"
- 7:00 – Intro / Newtorking
- 7:30 – Keynote Speaker(s)
**ALL MEETINGS ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - HOWEVER, REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED**
Meeting Location Address: Hyatt Place 4950 Hacienda Drive Dublin, CA 94568
Event Organizer: Geraldine Barry, President SJREI Association
SJREI Association Website: www.sjrei.org
Contact: Meghan - Meghan@sjrei.net or 408-264-3198