Reach Serve Prosper ~ Attract More Clients with Your Marketing Message
Saturday, April 12, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EDT)
Fort Lauderdale, FL
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
How effective is your marketing message?
Is it attracting enough clients?
Most importantly, is it attracting the clients you actually want to work with?
How would you like to…
- Stop chasing clients and have them find you and beg you to work with them
- Serve more people with your transformational and healing products and services
- Have an effective strategy to attract your ideal clients, the ones you actually want to work with
- Connect with the soul of your business so it fully expresses your mission, vision and values
Then you must join us on April 12th for Reach Serve Prosper!
A One Day Workshop to Master Your Marketing, Messaging & Mindset to Attract More of Your Ideal Clients
Seating is very limited! Save your spot today and save $50 off!
HCC Members: Early Bird Special $147 (ends March 30th)
Non HCC Members: Early Bird Special $197 (ends March 30th)
Location: Fort Lauderdale area
Date: April 12th
Time: 9 am to 6 pm
You will learn how to...
- Find the right words to explain what you do in an impactful way so you can attract more of your ideal clients.
- Get crystal clear on your marketing so that it actually inspires people to buy and lands you all the clients you want.
- Create a simple but powerful and effective Marketing Plan that’s tailored to you and your client’s needs.
You can’t serve people if you’re not reaching them.
You can’t change people’s lives if they are not listening to your marketing messages.
You can’t pay your bills if you don’t have clients coming through the door.
When & Where
Holistic Chamber of Commerce of Greater Fort Lauderdale
The Holistic Chamber of Commerce is a national professional organization representing holistic professionals, practitioners and businesses. We encourage and promote healthy living, and support the professionals and businesses that make it possible.
Our meeting topics will relate to methods of building a successful business/practice and excellence in service. Members are joining the HCC because they see it as a way to strengthen their connection to customers and clients. We want to enhance the voice of holistic, complementary and green-sustainable solutions to more mainstream consumers and we want to have a voice in the national health care dialog.
Our members are either practitioners of holistic/alternative modalities, eco-friendly businesses, and/or individuals who espouse these same concepts and want to learn more by participating in our chapter’s activities.