Welcome to the Raw Health Expo 2011!
The expo will take place on Saturday, July 23 and Sunday, July 24.
in Sebastopol, California, About one hour north of San Francisco.
Discover The Secrets To Thriving On A Raw Food Diet
-- At This Mouth-Watering Raw Health Expo…
- You'll meet top raw food chefs and educators - With over two dozen of today's most talented raw food teachers and chefs you are sure to learn important information and time saving tips you will not hear anywhere else.
- You'll learn how to prepare delicious raw food recipes - There will be sixteen raw food recipe demonstrations where you will learn how to create easy-to-prepare, delicious and healthy raw foods.
- You'll discover how to save money by growing your own food - With talks on growing food, from sprouting, converting your front lawn to edible landscaping, and growing mineral rich food, you will have the knowledge you need to start growing your own food.
- You'll get to meet and connect with others who enjoy raw foods - Feel the support and comradery of others that live your lifestyle.
- You'll go home with the knowledge and recipes you need to be successful in the long term - From growing, preparing and the reasons for eating raw food, you will be better prepared after attending the Raw Health Expo.
|Presenters: Here is a small sampling of just some of the over 24 presenters:
• Dr. Rick Dina, D.C. - 20+ Years Vegan and Raw
Farmers Market: Have the opportunity to purchase some of the best locally-grown food that Sonoma County has to offer at the Sebastopol Farmers Market. On Sunday morning, go on a pleasant four-tenths of a mile walk to meet local farmers and support their efforts. You will have the chance to experience a 100% Certified California Farmers market!
The Sebastopol Farmers Market is a unique market in Sonoma County, it has many "backyard" growers that produce some of the best locally grown produce available. We encourage our participants to purchase their food at the farmers market to save money and support local farmers.
Food Demonstrations: At the Raw Health Expo you will learn how to prepare and create the healthiest raw food recipes that will tantalize the taste buds.
Stay Hydrated: The Raw Health Expo will be providing complementary purified, alkaline, ionized water on tap! Be sure to bring your own water bottle.
Exhibitors: You can find the best living and raw foods related vendors in one hall at the Raw Health Expo. They will be sure to have foods from around the world for you to purchase at low show special prices. You are sure to find unique kitchen tools and gadgets at discounted show prices that will make a raw foods much easier!
Location: The 2011 Raw Health Expo will take place in Sebastopol, California. Sebastopol is located in beautiful Sonoma County, known for its abundance of wineries, food and diverse culture.
Mission: The Raw Health Expo is dedicated to educating the public about all aspects of the Living and Raw Foods Plant-Based Lifestyle.
Which not only includes dietary choices, but extends further to living a sustainable lifestyle, such as growing your own food and reducing toxins in your life.
Vision: The Raw Expo Heath Expo is the vision of John Kohler, a long time proponent of the Living and Raw Foods Lifestyle. One of his life goals is to share the knowledge of living and raw foods with the world. He was on the planning board for planning the first living foods expo in 1997 that took place in San Francisco, California. Since that time, he has had the opportunity to be a speaker, vendor or attendee at many of the living and raw health festivals, expos and retreats over the years including the Portland Living and Raw Food Festival, the Vibrant Living Expo, the Raw Spirit Festival, Living and Raw Spirit Retreat, among others.
As a result of John's many years of not only living a raw food lifestyle but helping countless others to find their way on the raw food path, he has designed an expo dedicated to educating people about the health aspects of this lifestyle-and how to achieve the highest level of health benefits from raw and living foods.
Many people look into raw and living foods as a way of healing from an illness or to enjoy and or preserve better health. The Raw Health Expo is dedicated to teaching you the most healthful way of eating living and raw foods; simply and deliciously.
Please note: Tickets are non-refundable; but are transferable to another person; should you not be able to attend. You will need to notify us in writing to transfer your ticket before the start of the event.