RAW FOOD REJEUVENATION
Thursday, July 19, 2012 from 8:00 PM to 9:15 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Rejuvenate with Raw Foods!
Would you like to kick off the summer with more energy and a healthier outlook?
Want to eat more real foods and fewer processed “food products?”
Would you like to have a fuller plate at every meal, while consuming fewer calories?
Then you’ll want to take this 75-minute teleclass, to be held on July 19, 2012 at 8:00pm EST. In it, you will learn how eating an enzyme-rich, nutrient-dense diet that focuses on raw foods may help you:
· Strengthen your immune system
· Discover delicious foods to energize your body
· Regulate your appetite
· Improve digestion
· Lose weight
· Feel satiated—instead of just “stuffed”—at the end of a meal
· Find and maintain a proper acid/alkaline balance for your body
You may be saying to yourself, “This all sounds appealing—but also kind of overwhelming.” The Rejuvenate with Raw Foods class is here to make it all easy for you. We will guide you through the fundamentals; we’ll show you how to look at your refrigerator and your meals in a whole new way! We will cover topics including (but not limited to):
· Benefits of incorporating whole, living foods into your diet
· Stocking your pantry
· Simple, affordable ways to add more raw foods into your diet
Invest in Your Health
Sounds good, right? You know what else sounds good? The price! This 75-minute teleclass—led by two experienced health coaches who are certified through the American Association of Drugless Practitioners—costs just $15. And if you’re really excited and you sign up before July 9, you’ll pay only $10.
When & Where
Hatha Holistic Integrative Wellness ( founded 2010)
Misia Denéa has a B.F.A. from Esther Boyer College of Music and Dance at Temple University in Philadelphia. Mimi also is a graduate of New York’s Institute of Integrative Nutrition and is a Certified Holistic Health Practitioner. She also recently graduated from the Raw Food Institute and is a Raw Food Educator.
Her Yoga Classes are a vigorous vinyasa style, with a focus on flow, prana, rhythm and mindfulness.She has taught yoga through out the US and Abroad, at conferences, Universities , to homeless individuals, to HIV positive adults and has journeyed to Belize and India to teach/practice yoga.
Misia offers a variety of Holistic Wellness Programs for those seeking to re-shape their relationship to food and excercise with her Hatha Holistic Wellness Programs. :
* Private Sessions- offering 3 month specialized integrative wellness programs for individuals who want to re-shape their relationship to food and excercise ,reduce stress with a gentle yoga and meditation practice, learn about nutrition via food demonstrations, health food store tours and more!
* Semi-Private/Small Group Sessions- offering specialized 3 month programs to small groups or couples who want to explore wellness. Mimi can lead sessions at your work, home or for day long retreats at wellness centers.
* Yoga and Nutrition workshops for Grade School Students (k-12) to combat ADD/ADHD
*Public Speaking engagements about Health, Nutrition and Mind Body Healing at Conferences,Health Food Stores, Women's Retreats etc
*Corporate Wellness Yoga -to nurture wellness in workers in large corporations, and small corporations alike.
CHECK MISIA OUT ON THE INTERNETS!
OWNER/FOUNDER Hatha Holistics Integrative Wellness ( since 2010)
YOGA FOR FULL FIGURED PEOPLE!
YOGA in Prisons,Shelters, Foster Homes and more: www.facebook.com/YogaFromTheInside
www.doodle.com/hathaholistic ( schedule a holistic health consultation with me!)