Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Raspberry Jam at the University of Oregon - Eugene, Oregon
Thursday, October 18th, 2012, 6 - 8 PM
- Open to the public
- Free Admission, a donation to the University of Oregon eBusiness Club is suggested :)
- You don't need to own a Raspberry Pi
- Newbies welcome - all questions will be answered
- If you do have a Pi board, bring it along to show to others
- Bring software or hardware you may be developing to show off
- Pi boards will be demonstrating all OS releases currently available, as well as application software for education, learning software development, games, media streaming, etc.
If you would like to speak or show off your project, let Michael Lunzer know at mlunzer (at) uoregon (dot) edu
The event will be held in room 212 located in The Lillis Business Complex at the University of Oregon. Parking is free after 6 PM in the PLC parking lot, which is a 2 minute walk to Lillis.
If this is a success, more Raspberry Jams will be planned in the future
When & Where
The University of Oregon eBusiness Club
The "electronic" Business club is run by students looking to persue careers in the IT and business industry.
Previous projects cover many topics including:
creating an iPhone app