You're invited to enjoy some awesome rare Oskar Blues beers and paired food (made with Oskar Blues beer!) at Division Ale House on Wednesday, July 10th at 8:00pm! Be one of the few to try the Nitro Smidy Milk Stout, usually only available at the Oskar Blues taproom, alongside the huge 8% ABV and 85 IBU G'Knight Imperial Red IPA, and more!
The Oskar Blues crew will be there while you enjoy some Nitro Smidy Stout Ice Cream Sundaes, Jalapeno Poppers stuffed with Deviant Dale's beer cheese and crispy bacon, smoked chicken steamed with Dale's Pale Ale, and sliders with chorizo, bacon and ground beef slow cooked with Mama's Little Yella Pils and chipotle peppers. I'd go on, but I've just drooled all over my keyboard, so it's time to stop.
This will fill up quickly, so don't forget to RSVP, and check the full beer list below!
Rare Oskar Blues Brews & Food at Division Ale House on Wednesday, July 10th, at 8:00pm!
This event is free to attend, pay as you eat & drink.
They'll be serving some fantastic beers, including a beer only available at the taproom, as well as some insanely appetizing food made with Oskar Blues beer.
- Nitro Smidy Stout
- G'Knight Imperial Red Ale
- Dale's Pale Ale
- Mama's Little Yella Pils
- Deviant Dale's IPA
- Old Chub Scotch Ale
Specially Prepared Oskar Blues Food
- Deviant Dale's Homemade Breaded Jalapeño Poppers
- Stuffed with Deviant Dale's beer cheese and crispy bacon and served with a chipotle ranch
- Sloppy Jim Sliders
- Chorizo, bacon and ground beef slow cooked with chipotle peppers and Mama's Little Yella Pils. Served on toasted slider buns, topped with caramelized onions and a side of hand cut Cajun steak fries
- Beer Can Chicken
- Smoked chicken then steamed with Dale's Pale ale. Served with garlic mashed potatoes and corn on the cob
- Nitro Smidy Stout Ice Cream Sundae
This beer and food won't stick around for long, so be sure to RSVP before it fills up!
Have questions about Rare Oskar Blues Beer Takeover & Food Pairings? Contact Pintley Beer Events