Ramp It Up! Home Is Where the Heart Is
Wednesday, May 7, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Build a vibrant manufacturing sector with us, and come to Ramp It Up!
Ramp It Up! is part of SFMade Week (May 5th-11th), seven days of education, exploration, and innovation, designed to celebrate and heighten local awareness and understanding of the local manufacturing sector and the companies and people who bring locally made products to fruition.
Catering provided by Whole Foods Market, featuring some of their favorite San Francisco brands!
General Ticket: includes general entrance, food, and an SFMade goodie bag.
VIP Ticket includes:
- Special access to VIP section
- Exclusive networking with the Mayor, the award winners, the SFMade Board, and other VIP's
- Two drink tickets
- Poco Dolce and Bluxome Street Winery chocolate and wine tastings
- A deluxe and specially designed goodie bag
- Special recognition as a job creator
Please note: This is a no-host bar.
Get ready to bid on these unique silent auction prizes!
✽ Home Coffee Brewing Lesson with a Ritual Coffee Roasters Barista
✽ Korean Cooking Class from Sinto Gourmet for 6 people
✽ Galanter & Jones heated outdoor sofa
✽ Freyr Chair from Varian Designs
✽ Brewmaster’s Tour and Tasting for 6 people at Speakeasy Brewery
- ✽ Custom shirt from Taylor Stitch
- ✽ Home design consultation with Lila B. Design
- ✽ Oak Blocky Stool from OHIO Design
- ✽ Cellars 33 Magnum bottle and assorted SFMade winery gift certificates
Parking info: Street parking is available and the parking lot directly across the street from the Galleria is free after business hours. We highly recommend taking public transportation.
Getting there on public transit:
*Tickets to Ramp it Up! are non refundable.