Please join Ramapo alumni, friends, and family for our 3rd annual Phone-a-thon! We invite you to our brand new, beautiful New York City office to enjoy an evening of fun, food, and wine, and to help us make calls to fellow alumni, reconnecting them to Ramapo and enlisting their support for this year's scholarship appeal.
Over the past two years, we have raised over $45,000 from this great event, all of which has gone toward ensuring that children who would not otherwise be able to spend a summer at Camp Ramapo can have that amazing -- and often life-changing -- experience.
- What: 3rd Annual Phone-a-Thon
- When: Wednesday, May 2nd, 2012 6:00 – 10:00pm
- Where: Our fantastic new office in Manhattan: 49 West 38th Street, between 5th and 6th aves
- What to bring: Your Ramapo spirit! Your memories! Your old photos! And, most importantly: your cell phones and chargers!
- Dinner and drinks! Ramapo will provide sandwiches, snacks, and wine to munch and sip throughout the evening.
- Prizes! It's a friendly competition between the decades, and who doesn't need more Ramapo swag?
- Friends and Fun! Reunite with fellow alumni, reminisce, and more!
Thank you so much for your dedication to and support for Ramapo! Take care and we're looking forward to seeing you on May 2nd!
Rebecca Schrag ('92-'96)
When & Where
Ramapo for Children
Through direct service youth programs and highly regarded training programs for adults, Ramapo works on behalf of children who face obstacles to learning, including youth of all abilities, enabling them to succeed in the classroom, at home, and in life.
At the heart of our work is the conviction that all children seek the same things: to learn, feel valued, and experience success. Ramapo helps young people learn to align their behaviors with their aspirations.