Raindrop Harmonics Phase 2: Vibrational NeuroEndocrine Centers, Vibrational Auricular Technique
Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 9:00 AM - Friday, June 28, 2013 at 12:00 PM (CDT)
Time: 12 hours
Equipment: Bring your favorite Essential Oils and Tuning Forks if you have them. Extras will be available at class.
Prerequisite: Raindrop Harmonics Phase 1
- Phase 2 Course Includes:
- Introduction to NeuroEndocrine Centers and how to access them
- Learn to identify and remove blockages from the energy fields of the body
- Sacred Geometry and the use of gemstones with NECs
- Vibrational Auricular Technique - using harmonic techniques on the ears
- 12 hour course that is taught live
- Course taught by Dr. Bonds-Garrett, Developer of Vibrational Raindrop Technique
- A Certificate of Attendance (12 CEUs) - You are not certified by just attending the Course
When & Where
Dr. Christi Bonds-Garrett and Integrative Medicine of Kentucky
Dr. Christi Bonds-Garrett, M.A., M.D., has been offering Integrative Medical care since 1995, and has treated thousands of patients from this perspective. She received both her Master’s Degree and Medical Degree from the University of Nevada, and completed a Residency Program in Family Practice in 1992, as well as becoming Board Certified in Family Medicine. While working as Medical Director for three Native American Clinics near Yosemite, California, she pursued advanced studies in Medical Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs, Nutrition and Homeopathy. Most recently, she completed a Fellowship in Integrative Medicine through the University of Arizona with Dr. Andrew Weil. She serves as a member of the Scientific and Advisory Council of Young Living Essential Oils, as well as the Executive Board of AIRASE, a nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing research with essential oils. She just completed an article of "Menstrual Irregularities and Essential Oils" for the Japanese journal Aromatopia, and is currently writing a book exploring the uses of essential oils for women's health.