Rails to Restaurants - Celebrate Houston's Citizenship Month!
Monday, November 11, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Check out the diversity of restaurants and entertainment located along the rail line!
For $20 enjoy delicious food, drinks, and live entertainment while exploring Houston's Main St!
Event begins at 6pm with appetizers, drinks and live entertainment.
Free event parking provided at UH Downtown lot.
METRO Q® Fare Cards will be provided.
- UHD South Deck - Appetizers, drinks, music
- Bombay Pizza - Tasty Selections
- Natachee's Supper n' Punch - Delicious sliders
- Continental Club - Tango Lessons.
- Julia's Bistro - House Favorites
- Ensemble Theatre - Tours
- Interfaith Ministries - Desserts by HCC
- Leon's Lounge - Social Drinks
Trains will be leaving at 6:30pm from UHD's South Deck (1 Main St.).
More information is available at www.houstongreeters.org
Contact email@example.com with questions/for additional information.
When & Where
Houston Greeters is a unique non-profit organization focused on promoting cross-cultural understanding of Houston’s diverse communities