March 1st thru March 3rd, 2013:
- 7p - 9p Friday (Free Introduction Session)
- 11a - 3:30p Saturday (with 30 min break)
- 12p - 5p Sunday (including mingle lunch time before class)
- Cost for full weekend: $120 (No one turned away due to lack of funds)
In This Workshop You'll Learn How To:
- Select foods and herbs for therapeutic purposes.
- Read food product labels to find hidden toxic ingredients.
- Replace toxic foods you're eating now with healthful alternatives.
- Select and use herbal remedies intelligently.
- Integrate immune-boosting tonic herbs into your diet.
- Use aromatic essential oils on your body and in your home to improve your mood and purify the atmosphere.
- Develop the sense of smell and taste to analyze herbs and fragrances.
For Questions Call: 775-857-6745
When & Where
Diamond Heart Reno
Mission: Support and inspire individual pursuits that lead to ultimate happiness.
Interfaith Studies, Buddhism, Yoga, and Meditation Programs: Diamond Heart offers classes that encourage and provide for the knowledge and understanding of the authentic teachings of the philosophy and practice of Buddhism and other authentic spiritual traditions, yoga, and meditation in a Western Context, and in ways that enhance and deepen intellectual, cultural, and spiritual understanding.
Community: Diamond Heart encourages and provides opportunities and an atmosphere for community interaction by offering a wide range of classes and programs in a variety of settings.