San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Imagine a day in which you are your own best friend, where you support yourself and every choice you make. Where you are not afraid to ask for what you want and take steps to ensure that you get it. Step Up into your Feminine Power will show where and how you are giving your power away, and instead learn to maximize the power you have. Become comfortable in your own skin and redefine feminine power for yourself and the generation to follow. You’re a motivated woman with drive; you create the world you live in! Now it is the time to own your Power.
PROGRAM: On Saturday October 1st 2016 I will be hosting a workshop, followed by one coaching sessions. The Program will entail:
- Week 1: In Person Workshop 10:30 am - 3:30 pm - lunch is included
- Week 2: Individual coaching session, we will work on your specific challenges
Contact me for any questions about refund policy, parking, dress code and etc.
KEY TAKEAWAYS: Participants of this workshop who have experienced these teachings have been able to:
- Live their life more in line with their desires
- Expand their circle of influence
- Create strong, effective partnerships with others women and men
- Grow their business or steer their career in the direction of their own choosing
- Courageously ask for what they want and Live Big
AUDIENCE: This workshop and coaching series invites women who:
- Have a deep desire to grow their career and build a supporting community of peers, while building and strengthening their own power
- Desire to expand their circle of influence
- Seek to expand their roles as business owners to grow their business, and as mid and top level executives who seek to more effectively navigate the world of their male counterparts
For more details, visit www.tizianabarrow.com
Save This Event
When & Where
Tiziana Barrow is a Change Agent Coach. She has spent the last 20+ years of her career in the High Tech Industry in positions such as Principal Marketing Consultant, Director of Competitive & Market Intelligence, and Project Manager. As a consultant she has led people through change and as a result, she has observed people resistance, conflict and ultimately made a science out of it. She has launched a program for women to step into their power because she has personally struggle with it and resort too many times to control and giving up her own power. By opening the discussion with re-defining power for women, understanding the embodiment of power, she is creating a community of powerful ladies, that desire to become more effective leaders.
Tiziana Barrow is people focused, world traveled and compassionate. Born and raised in Italy she has since lived in the UK, the Netherlands and across the US. She is a “change agent coach” helping others to step into their feminine power and exercise influence.