Race Judicata 5k: Supporting Students Committed to Public Interest Law
Saturday, October 13, 2012 at 9:30 AM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
RESULTS NOW AVAILABLE:
About the Race
The University of Wisconsin Law School’s 23rd annual Race Judicata 5k will take place Saturday, October 13, 2012, on Madison's Lake Shore Path, beginning at 9:30 a.m. The event will start just north of Parking Lot 60, off University Bay Drive, near UW Hospital. Check-In and Day-Of Registration begins at 8:30 a.m.
All proceeds from the annual event, which is sponsored by the Law School’s Public Interest Law Foundation (PILF), will be used to support summer grants for students working in unpaid positions in public interest law.
The race is open to the public, runners and walkers are welcome!
Click here for a link to the course map (includes driving directions).
- All participants must download, print, and complete a WAIVER FORM and submit it the morning of the race when they check in.
- Registration is $20 per individual or $15 per person for teams of 5 or more. This includes a race t-shirt, post-race refreshments, and the chance to win prizes!
- Entire teams do not have to register together. The first person to register from each team will need to create a team name. After that, other participants can simply select the team from a drop-down list.
- You can also register by mail prior to October 8. Please download and complete the registration form and the waiver form. Submission instructions are included on the registration form.
- You can also register in person on the morning of the race. Race day registration will cost $20 for everybody, even if you are on a team.
A special thank you to all of our sponsors, without whom the race would not be possible!
2012 Race Judicata 5k sponsors include: The Public Interest Law Section of the State Bar of Wisconsin; Axley Brynelson, LLP; Boardman & Clark; Community Justice, Inc.; Kasieta Legal Group, LLC; Stroud, Willink, & Howard, LLC; von Briesen & Roper, S.C.; Whyte, Hirschboeck, Dudek, S.C.; Murphy & Desmond, S.C.; Themis Bar Review; Hyvee, Willy St. Co-Op, Road ID and many more!
If your organization is interested in sponsoring this or future Race Judicata 5k's, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What does the entrance fee include? The entrace fee includes a free t-shirt, as well as post-race food and refreshments and the chance to win prizes!
- Will the race be timed? Yes! We will utilize a bib timing system, run by the UW Running Club. Results will be available online on the day of the race.
- What are my parking options for the race? Parking will be available in UW Parking Lot 60 (near the Hospital, across from the Goodman Softball Fields). The registration tables and start/finish line will be located adjacent to Parking Lot 60. Directions are included on the course map.