Delight in the thrill of making history crossing the New Bay Bridge: Experience the fun and inspiration of training with a supportive group as you make new friends. We will meet you wherever you are with your fitness goals, whether you're an avid runner or beginner. Our combined commitment will give you satisfying results.
What's included: 10 week training schedule for 12K and half-marathon distances: June 22- Labor Day weekend, Sun Aug 17 and 25th instead of Saturdays Aug 16 and 24.
* Coached Monday track night at Piedmont High School and Saturday morning long runs in different Bay locations.
* Coaches Jeanine Holmlund certified Lev 2 USATF/RRCA and Minori Tsuge certified Lev 1 USATF
* Supported Cross-training options for overall fitness and injury prevention: Access to Do-on-your-own swim workouts and Sunday afternoon bike ride meet-ups.
* Brooks Run Happy technical shirts and ongoing raffles for other fun accessories
* See Jane Run store parties, event facebook page
Price: $150 training (Register separately for the race)
Goal Race: Wait for final goal race info as city plans are still in the making. We are hearing things are on schedule from the organizers despite the bad bridge press. (However, a small disclaimer: We will RUN HAPPY and target a different goal race or extend training if an unforeseeable event arises beyond our control prohibiting these particular races from taking place:) Run -- Half-marathon from Oakland City Hall to San Francisco City Hall starts about 7 a.m. A 12k from West Grand Avenue and Frontage Road in Oakland to San Francisco along the Embarcadero starts shortly thereafter. Both runs on Sept. 2. Fees not yet set.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.