QuickBooks Training - Working with: Memorized Reports, Memorized Transactions, Reminders and To-Dos
Tuesday, June 12, 2012 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EDT)
Take advantage of this opportunity to boost your QuickBooks knowledge!
Get an in-depth look at these areas of QuickBooks - areas that are incredibly powerful and can streamline your work each day:
- Working with memorized reports
- Understanding memorized transactions and when/how to use them
- Using the reminders and to-do lists
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN...
Join Scott as he works through live examples to help you gain a better understanding of:
- How you can create your own memorized report groups
- What steps to take to remove or modify the existing memorized reports
- Exactly how the memorized transaction process works
- How to make the right choices when attempting to memorize a transaction
- When memorized transaction groups can really save you a lot of time
- Why using the reminders list is an essential way to keep your QuickBooks updated
- Exactly how the to do list can be combined with the reminders list to help you keep track of everything relating to your business finances
- Much more...
He will ensure there is time for Q+A during the webinar as well!
YES - this webinar will be recorded!
A link will be sent to everyone that registers upon completion of the live event so that you can play the webinar back at your convenience.
THIS WEBINAR IS PERFECT FOR:
- Small business owners
- Everyone that wants to learn more about QuickBooks
BONUS GIVEAWAY DURING THIS WEBINAR!
One lucky webinar attendee will be chosen to receive a brand new, single user CD of QuickBooks Premier 2012 (a $400 value!!). This CD includes the General Business, Contractor, Manufacturing/Wholesale, Retail, Non-Profit, and Professional Services editions - just select the one you prefer during installation.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING...
"I wanted to take a minute and sincerely thank you for the work you are doing with QuickBooks (1 on 1 training, webinars, battling with Intuit and hosting a fantastic blog which is very helpful). Your approach with people and groups is effective and appreciated in many ways. You are a valuable resource and I appreciate you and your work. Keep up the wonderful work you do!"
"When Scott teaches or speaks about business finances and QuickBooks, people get it. He has a real gift with this subject matter"
NO RISK - REGISTER TODAY!
Scott's webinars are always offered with a 100% money-back guarantee. If you don't find the content to be helpful, just drop off the call in the first 30 minutes and request a refund. Your registration fee will be refunded to you - no questions asked.
PLEASE REVIEW THESE VERY IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THE WEBINAR:
- This webinar will be recorded and a link provided for later playback to all paid attendees. So, if you are unable to attend the live event, sign up anyway and watch the playback at your convenience.
- This webinar will focus on the Windows versions of QuickBooks (i.e. Pro, Premier and Enterprise). It is not designed for those using the Online or Mac versions of QuickBooks.
- This webinar will provide both explanatory slides and actual demonstrations of the various tips directly within QuickBooks.
- All times shown are Eastern Time
Questions about the webinar? Just use the contact link elsewhere on this page and Scott will respond to your concerns.
Ready to register? Click the Register Now button at the top of the page.