San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Using QuickBooks® as a Cash Flow Building Tool
While QuickBooks® is user friendly most people still need QuickBooks training to effectively set up the software, efficiently utilize appropriate features and ensure their data is being input in a correct manner. This free class will help you set-up your QuickBooks for business success.
- Learn why company set up is so important an how to set up properly
- Determine how to prepare Your Company Data
- Discover the Two Most Common QuickBooks® Problems
- How to modify the Chart of Accounts
- And much more…
When & Where
MCA Accounting Strong
QuickBooks Expert and Consultant LaVonne Shields has over 18 years of experience working in several industries (including banking, real estate, construction, and non-profit). Her specialized training and consulting services help to provide peace of mind and relieve stress associated with bookkeeping and accounting, all while improving the bottom line. She is the author of the book “Bookkeeping on Steroids” and a QuickBooks Expert and Instructor.
- An accounting practice with 18 years experience
- A free no-obligation discussion about your business requirements
- Experience working in several industries (including banking, real estate, construction, and non-profit
- Expert for the Inland Empire Women’s Business Center in San Bernardino