QuickBooks: Inventory Essentials (Online Seminar)
Thursday, March 22, 2012 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM (EDT)
This online seminar will help you build your understanding and confidence in working with the inventory module of QuickBooks (Windows versions).
- How to turn the inventory module on in QuickBooks
- Detailed explanations of the differences between inventory parts, non-inventory parts and inventory assemblies (assemblies are available in Premier and Enterprise editions)
- A deep-dive into the item screen to understand each prompt on the screen
- An understanding of the “flow” of inventory from purchase order to sale
- Explanation of how the behind-the-scenes accounting works for inventory transactions
- How to fix problems in your inventory
- A review of the various reports available to help you manage your inventory
- Options to consider if QuickBooks doesn’t have enough horsepower to manage your inventory
|Scott Gregory, CPA will lead this workshop. Scott is known for helping non-accountants understand and get the most out of QuickBooks. He is a QuickBooks Pro Advisor and experienced QuickBooks instructor.|
You can ask Scott questions during the Q&A part of this live, web-based class. Enjoy the seminar from anywhere high speed internet service is available.
THIS SEMINAR WILL BE RECORDED FOR LATER PLAYBACK. The live event is on March 22 from 1 - 2:30 p.m. Eastern US time (10 a.m. Pacific). Can't make the live event? Go ahead and register anyway -- this seminar will be recorded and you will be able to access it for 60 days afterwards.
Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back. Questions? Call 1-800-999-9209 or email email@example.com. Seminar seats are limited, so click the "Order Now" button to reserve your place today.
BONUS: One person who registers for this event will be randomly selected to receive a FREE copy of QuickBooks Premier 2012 ($400 value). The drawing will take place and be announced at the end of the seminar. Register now to be included in the drawing.