QuickBooks Hands-on Training Atlanta | March 2013 WeekENDS
Saturday, March 9, 2013 at 8:30 AM - Sunday, March 10, 2013 at 5:00 PM (EST)
18-Hours of Quickbooks® Training in Atlanta, GA:
- $100 less than most Atlanta Quickbooks® courses
- Taught by a professional accountant, Intuit approved instructor (Quickbooks® Pro Advisor)
- Limited to 10 students, so you get the benefit of individual attention at an affordable price
- Hands-on, computer-based training.
- Includes textbook, 140-day trial version of Quickbooks® Pro 2011, 50% off certification exam.
- Eligible for CPE (Continuing Professional Education) credits.*
What students say:
"Awesome class! Well organized materials and statements that make you aware of all the caveats of the software and the accounting world. Learned loads!!" N.H. - 2009
"Andy - you are a fine, knowledgeable professional, with lots of real world stories. My kind of guy!" J. Heal - 2009
"The class was very informative. The instructor is very detail. Great class." I. Barnett - 2009
"Andrew was a terrific instructor. I've learned a lot and have already recommended this course to others." G. Gonzalez - 2009
"Andrew, I really enjoyed the class & your knowledge of QuickBooks. Thank you for your support and flexibility in the scheduling." Corliss Kinard - 2009
"Very useful class. Instructor was quite informative & patient, and he was able to hold our attention. I would recommend him." D. Redding - 2009
February 2013 Quickbooks® Classes - Atlanta (Sat & Sun)
2 sessions, 18 hours total
March 9 & 10, 2013
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- How to get started with Quickbooks®
- How to set up your Quickbooks® chart of accounts to chart your products and services.
- Working with lists in Quickbooks®.
- Working with bank accounts
- Using other accounts in QuickBooks®
- Entering sales and invoices
- Receiving payments and making deposits
- Entering and paying bills
- Analyzing financial data
- Setting up inventory
- Tracking and paying sales tax
- Estimating and progress invoicing
- Time tracking
- Customizing forms and writing QuickBooks® Letters
Can't attend this session? Email email@example.com to be notified of upcoming sessions or call 770.498.7333.
*Continuing Professional Education credit information.
Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Poulos Accounting & Consulting, Inc. is an affiliate of Intuit.