San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Intermediate QuickBooks Desktop
7 hours • Registration Fee: $95.00
This class meets 3 times- Session one: 2.5hrs 6pm-8:30pm Tuesday
Session two: 2.5hrs 6pm-8:30pm Tuesday (following week)
Session three: 2.5hrs 6pm-8:30pm Tuesday (following week)
The Tarrant SBDC and the Fort Worth Business Assistance Center have joined forces to bring you this newly updated class. This hands-on workshop continues where Level 1 left off. You will learn how to fill out sales forms, memorize transactions, record customer payments, record deposits and enter bills. You will use QuickBooks for accounts payable, including paying bills, writing checks, using registers, transferring money between accounts. Financial reports discussed include: Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet. All class participants meeting attendance requirements will receive CEU credits from the TCC Continuing Education Department, and a certificate will be issued to you.
This seminar utilizes the desktop version of QuickBooks, such as "Pro" or "Premier" versions. If you bring your own laptop, QuickBooks must be loaded.
Choose the correction registration option:
1) if you need a laptop provided; 2) if you choose to bring your own laptop.
- If capacity is full and you own a laptop with QuickBooks loaded on it, please contact us for additional placement in course.
Save This Event
When & Where
The Tarrant Small Business Development Center (SBDC) provides help in all stages of entrepreneurial business ownership:
- Pre-Venture - Our Business Advisors help you develop a business or marketing plan, navigate the incorporation process, determine funding needs and match you up with local funding entities.
- Start-up - We provide guidance during the formative years, help you evaluate cash flow and financials and help with determining product & customer life cycles.
- Established - We help you evaluate risks and secure needed resources for long-term growth, profitability and success.
Each step of the way, we provide management consulting, training and technical assistance, which builds on and ties into the counseling services provided by our Business Advisors. Our training seminars constantly evolve in order to bring you the most critical, current information available.
The SBDC partners with the U.S. Small Business Administration, Tarrant County College, federal, state and local governments, and private organizations, to provide services designed to help build and grow your successful business.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.