Learn from the experts on the new features of the 2013 version of QuickBooks.
Network with local business owners and accounting professionals.
Price: FREE. Each Attendee Must Register, limited seating.
Includes: Snacks & Refreshments
Presenter: Hector Garcia, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor & RTRP
Crexent Business Center at Flamingo Commons
12401 Orange Drive #131
Davie, FL 33330
***Last year this event was fully occupied! We expect this year to be the same...
Top 10 of the New Fetures include:
- Bill credits print on checks, and also in payment stubs - the stub will now show the details of credits as well as bills. (All versions, Pro, Premier, and Enterprise)
- Default classes - can be assigned to items, names or accounts to be automatically entered (Enterprise)
- Inventory reorder report update - this report now has the ability to include available quantity when calculating stock to order.
- Auto purchase orders - fastest way to create purchase orders for items that hit bellow specific minimum
- Bin location tracking - in addition to Multiple Location Tracking (Enterprise Advanced Inventory)
- Bar code scanning - most anticipated feature in years! (QuickBooks Advanced Inventory) most USB scanners will work with this edition.
- Interface, Look & Feel Update - 2013 presents a streamlined interface with a new left-hand toolbar on the home page, using the new "ribbon" theme for transaction screens, plus bigger fonts, and easier to read. Most important tools located in toolbars
- Print vendor bills - finally, the ability to print a bill to send to your vendors or other interested parties!
- Item reports with description - preference that can be turned off and on, helps to identify items better!
- Copy & Paste transactions from excel with new batch transactions entry
All attendees will be entered into a drawing for a full copy of QuickBooks 2013 Accountant Edition.
This event is limited to 25 people, you must register to attend. Unregistered people will not be able to attend.
When & Where
Hector Garcia, CPA
Hector Garcia, CPA is an Advanced QuickBooks ProAdvisor, member of the Intuit Trainer/Writer Network and Founder of the South Florida Chapter of the National Advisors Network, will be sharing his expertise and tips on the new features of QuickBooks that are surely going to impress you.