San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
You’re just a few steps away from securing a seat at the inaugural Qlik Hackathon for Partners.
Act Fast – only the first 40 to register will be allowed to compete in the
Qlik Hackathon Fast Facts
- Participants will build and develop in QlikView.Next.
- Participants will form groups of 2. If you do not have a buddy to team up with, don't worry; the Qlik Hackathon team will find you a match with another participant.
- Teams will be presented with several challenges involving MedAir. These have been created with the help of our sponsors GNIP and HP Vertica.
- Developers must use web skills, data and the QlikView.Next APIs to achieve new insights and/or visualizations that best address the challenge.
Important Facts before Registering
- This is a highly technical event focusing on web developers and web technologies.
- If you are technical with experience in design and UI/UX or a QlikView Developer, you are invited to participate in the Qlik Hackathon however it is highly recommended that your buddy and team mate is an experienced and strong web developer.
- The event begins at 8.00am on April 6th, 2014 – it is your responsibility to arrange your travel to Orlando and accommodation accordingly.
- The Qlik Hackathon challenges will remain secret until the day of the event. Attendees will be provided with materials beforehand to help prepare for the event.
During the Qlik Hackathon each team is expected to participate ethically and to receive no outside help in the building of their solutions for the event.
When registering, please use the comments section to:
- indicate any food restrictions you may have
- provide a summary of your skillset and experience
By registering for this event, you agree to the Qlik Hackathon Terms and Conditions.
Get ready to register!