Pupus & Pitches 3
Thursday, July 11, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (HST)
- Meet venture capitalist Kent Madsen of Epic Ventures and private equity investors Peter Shoemaker and Kevin Tom of Wedbush Capital.
- Learn about their funds and what they're looking for in an investment.
- Enjoy heavy pupus and networking!
- Ala Wai Pharma: Ala Wai Pharma’s permeability enhancer technology increases the oral bioavailability of influenza medications such as Relenza®, which is currently delivered through inhalation.
- Kai Medical: Kai Medical improves the quality of life of people with respiratory ailments, including sleep apnea, by developing and marketing products that are more efficient, comfortable, and effective.
- Tow Choice: Tow Choice’s mobile system allows motorists to use their smartphones to request competitive quotes from roadside assistance professionals.
When & Where
Entrepreneurs Foundation of Hawai`i
EF Hawaii encourages entrepreneurial companies to get involved in philanthropy and community service.