Puppet Camps are community-oriented, regional gatherings of Puppet users and developers. You will have the opportunity to talk to a diverse group of Puppet users, benefit from presentations delivered by prominent community members, and be able to share experiences and discuss potential implementations of Puppet with your peers.
On the evening of Puppet Camp there is also a Silicon Valley CloudStack Meetup at 5:00pm with cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. Please register for both tickets if you plan to also attend the evening meetup.
Please note that you must register for both events by January 14. Late registrations and walk-in registration is not permitted for this facility.
Learn more about sponsoring Puppet Camp!
- 9:00 - 9:30: Registration
- 9:30 - 10:30: State of Puppet: Dan Bode - Puppet Labs
- 10:30 - 10:45: Break
- 10:45 - 11:30: Getting Started with Puppet: Chad Metcalf - WibiData
- 11:30 - 12:15: Deploying Hadoop-Based Big Data Environments: Roman Shaposhnik - Apache Big Top
- 12:15 - 1:30: Lunch
- 1:30 - 2:45: Automating Your CloudStack Cloud with Puppet: Dave Nalley - Citrix
- 2:45 - 3:30: IT Automation: You're doing it Wrong: Mykel Alvis - Momentum SI
- 3:30 - 4:00: Break
- 4:00 - 4:45: Puppet Labs Q&A: Luke Kanies - Puppet Labs CEO
- 4:45 - 5:00: Break
- 5:00 - 7:00: Silicon Valley CloudStack Meet-Up